Impression Device Clipboard

Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Hello,

is there a Impression Device Clipboard except from "Reveal" that uses any pen/paper (that doesn't matter to me, but would be practical)? This would come in handy for my book test and im sure a lot of people coul use such an information.
LG
Philipp

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
The absolute best are made by John Riggs. He even makes a special gaffed book as well as small pocket notebooks, post-it pads, memo pads and a most excellent professional's note book.

Don't expect quick service, John still works full time and makes the pads to order so expect to wait a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Mark B.(29)
Jun 13, 2013
Germany
Thank you. I think I will invest in such a board. Maybe I will prefer I small pocket sized Impression Device for my close up work. I already have some ideas how that can fit in :). Can I use any pen and paper with that Impression Pad?
Would you suggest the Baby Hornet or the Gray Mosquito?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Thank you. I think I will invest in such a board. Maybe I will prefer I small pocket sized Impression Device for my close up work. I already have some ideas how that can fit in :). Can I use any pen and paper with that Impression Pad?
Would you suggest the Baby Hornet or the Gray Mosquito?

You cannot use soft tip pens but rather ball point type pens or pencils. . . no sharpies! This is common of most any imp pad. But do understand, those pads that do require the special pen, such as Parapad, have their merits. I know of guys that won't do a show without their Parapad they love it so much (former users of the Rigg's devices).

When it comes to John's material I rely mainly on my Butterfly or Mascot Moth more than any other (though I do have the OUIJA Board model). I've had the chance to play with a Baby Hornet which is quite practical as well as it's elder sibling, the Brown Hornet. I also have the smaller of the Executive Assistant units on its way and another special pad that's been tailored to my specs. . . in short, I love John's work and encourage everyone involved in Mentalism to invest in it when it comes to building their personal arsenal.

The Skeeter is excellent for Close-up BTW. . . but I would recommend that you likewise familiarize yourself with Bev Moore's POST JUSTIFY if you are going to use Post It notes in your work. . .

Reactions: Mark B.(29)
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results