Impromptu Growing Card

Mar 11, 2009
Very well performed. The only thing I could advise is to not make the double so obvious at the beginning. The way you did that just looked too unnatural to me. Besides that, good job.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I liked it a lot and it is something different. I have not seen anything like it and I have been doing and watching magic for the past 8 years.

Great job!

D

Deleted member 2755

Part of the reason I sort of avoided the original version from TA was because it required me to carry around that gaff. I think I'm gonna re-watch the TA version and this one. I like this a lot because it eliminates the need for the gaff and is impromptu. :D I may be able to add this to my repertoire now. :) Awesome job!

-Doug

Aug 31, 2007
Part of the reason I sort of avoided the original version from TA was because it required me to carry around that gaff. I think I'm gonna re-watch the TA version and this one. I like this a lot because it eliminates the need for the gaff and is impromptu. :D I may be able to add this to my repertoire now. :) Awesome job!

-Doug

Hey Doug, I know how you feel about carrying the gaff I hate it as well. I try to do a lot effects without aid of gaffs. When I saw this on TA I love how visual it was but was turned off by the gaff. So I thought after watching it on TA, "Hey! This can be done impromptu."
So I constructed this impromptu handling and played with it for a while. The reactions are great and people love it.

-Rahat

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results