Interested in a tutorial?

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I've been in cardistry for about a year now and have come up with some stuff of my own. I'm thinking about making a tutorial for the move demonstrated in the video below. Would anyone be interested?

Also, what are your preferences in teaching? Verbal, nonverbal, with music, etc.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlrCDfUR6D8[/video]

Thanks!

Ian

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It's not awful or anything, but all of those different moves have been used to that effect many many times before. It just doesn't seem quite original enough for me.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
The move isn't very original, no. The general components have all been done before, this particular sequence is just different. The opening shape is from the Stag by Jason Soll, Arriflex by Michael James and Hack from myself. The pentagon shape can be seen in Cylinder by Andrei Jikh, Limerance by Derek Ng and Chrom by Dominic White. Even the last little packet closer is from Sergio Roca I believe. It just isn't a new move man

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I love your flourishes, Patrick, but you draw heavily from other cardists too. Cardistry is elemental by nature. This is simply an arrangement of moves that's fun to do, and I thought others would as well. I've got some other flourishes in store that will shut up the naysayers. (In good nature, of course.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results