Interesting Books

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys,

Didn't really know where to put this, but after spending years reading books by people like Marlo, Hugard, Braue, Erdnase(and I can't thank these books enough) etc. It was a real change to read Chris Kenners Totally out of Control, not just because of the awesome material in it, but because of the enjoyment I got out of reading it. Despite the old classics I mentioned earlier being amazing sources for miracles I find them a bore to read, so I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for some books filled with great effects but written in a much more modern fashion like TOOC.

Oh and preferably ones with more than just card magic.

Thanks,
ElisG.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Session by Joshua Jay. Not only does it have great magic in it, but it's extremely entertaining. It's told like a story, not like a recipe book (here's the trick, here's how to do it). Check out my revie for it if you want to know more.

Dominatricks is also a good read. However, most of it is card magic. There's like... one or two things that aren't cards. But it's very entertaining and funny. Check out my review for it if you want to know more. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Session by Joshua Jay.

Wow, that was top of my to-buy list like 2 months ago, but I completely forgot about it, I was at one've his lectures the other day and had the oppurtunity to buy it for $25 I can't believe I didn't buy it now.

Thanks for the reply, and I'll be sure to check out your reviews.
ElisG.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
david stone close up, Random acts of magic by david acer, sankey unleashed, by Jay Sankey (written by jon racherbaumer), Destroyers by Troy Hooser (wriiten by josh jay), session by Joel Givens (written by josh jay),Art of Astonisment, Paul Harris.

Chr!s

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results