Introduction

May 7, 2012
Hey guys, before i start posting alot i would like to make an introduction so i just don't pop out of no where. I started magic almost exactly one year ago and have soared so high since i have wayyyyy to much free time. I do cardistry, mentalism, and I'm a serious move monkey. I've been leaning more towards mentalism for the past few months, but i stilll do it all. so theres a quick overview, oh yeah I'll be submitting some stuff to the wire, working on 3 things right now, heres a sneak peek at one.

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 65
Jun 13, 2012
Saint Paul, MN
Hi, I just joined to and made sure to introduce myself as well. So, I guess we can be the newbs together. How do you like that? I have been practicing for a bit myself. I started out learning some things from Dai Vernon and Lorrayne. Right now I am perfecting as best as possible Mathieu Biche's tnr, Johnson's Holy Grail, Ross and Smith's Rizer and also using De'Vo's XCM DVD's. Only a couple of routines. The rest are the old ones I knew from when I was a kid. They are the classic ones though. I am working on a couple myself. So, yeah, I rambled on again. I tend to do that as I take percocet 4 times daily because of pain. The upside is I do not get stage fright. The downside? I forget the card easily...LOL! Not really, but I can use that excuse in the future. So, I look forward to seeing you around. Keep on practicing, and I will too.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Mmm... percocets... Good times... The Army's answer to everything! "Have a cold? Here's a percocet." "Darn... your leg needs amputated. Take this percocet." "Feeling sad? Take a percocet."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results