inversion + triumph?

Jul 6, 2014
Hi everyone. I was watching this video of Gregory Wilson performing what is apparently a combination on an inversion plot and triumph , and he did a really neat move towards the end at 3:17 where he Faro shuffles faceup into face down and somehow they still end up all facing the same direction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eClZte8ZXRQ

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of this move so I could go about learning it. Im still a newbie to magic so forgive me my vocabulary.

Well one idea would be to buy the trick...

But it's actually not a move, without exposing anything watch again carefully and it's pretty easy to see how it's done. He sorta over showed it in the video

Jul 6, 2014
Well one idea would be to buy the trick...

But it's actually not a move, without exposing anything watch again carefully and it's pretty easy to see how it's done. He sorta over showed it in the video

ok. i'll check again and see if i can figure it out, the rest of the trick is pretty easy, can't seem to get my mind around that part though

Feb 18, 2014
ok. i'll check again and see if i can figure it out, the rest of the trick is pretty easy, can't seem to get my mind around that part though

Yes this is not a move, without fully keep in mind fully, exposing this trick, they sell decks like this they are called triumph decks. If u really want to figure it out all I'll say is keep in mind which part of the deck he is showing ( like front and back)

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
No. Revolver is done with a normal deck. It's a good routine, if you like it you should purchase it.

Feb 18, 2014
oh, well there are versions of triumph with gaff decks. My bad, my other reason is without exposing the way he is shuffling the cards its similar to the method used in double exposure by asi wind

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
oh, well there are versions of triumph with gaff decks. My bad, my other reason is without exposing the way he is shuffling the cards its similar to the method used in double exposure by asi wind

You mean a Faro Shuffle? Otherwise - they're both Triumph effects. Certain things happen in EVERY triumph effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results