Invisible card review

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
Effect
A spectator thinks of a card you then open your fist and the card they thought of is folded in your fist.

Method 6/10
Obviously Blake Vogt is a amazing magician with some of the best material but this effect really dissapointed me the gimmick was just to obvious even after 2 weeks of practice

Quality 10/10
The video quality is amazing exactly what you would expect from theory 11

Teaching 10/10
Blake does an amazing job walking you through how to perform the effect

Overall 7/10
The effect is very thought out but very over the top. I was very exited for this trick but was let down it is very obvious to laymen and it is not for me

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Effect
A spectator thinks of a card you then open your fist and the card they thought of is folded in your fist.

Method 6/10
Obviously Blake Vogt is a amazing magician with some of the best material but this effect really dissapointed me the gimmick was just to obvious even after 2 weeks of practice

Quality 10/10
The video quality is amazing exactly what you would expect from theory 11

Teaching 10/10
Blake does an amazing job walking you through how to perform the effect

Overall 7/10
The effect is very thought out but very over the top. I was very exited for this trick but was let down it is very obvious to laymen and it is not for me
Hey Max, appreciate your support and very much respect your opinion. We care and we stand behind our work - which is why I'm writing! With regard to method, though: there's zero doubt in my mind of the power and potential of this effect - because I've seen it. Hundreds of times. I've seen Blake perform it, at least 100 times - for individual groups up close, for stage audiences of 500+, and even zoomed in on television, for millions of people watching live.

With proper presentation and routining, this has potential to be an absolutely mind-blowing effect for your audiences. If you're seeing anything but that - we'd be happy to offer some tips and notes on performing this to its full potential. Feel free to reach out to our support team anytime. We're here to help!

Maxcode

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hey Max, appreciate your support and very much respect your opinion. We care and we stand behind our work - which is why I'm writing! With regard to method, though: there's zero doubt in my mind of the power and potential of this effect - because I've seen it. Hundreds of times. I've seen Blake perform it, at least 100 times - for individual groups up close, for stage audiences of 500+, and even zoomed in on television, for millions of people watching live.

With proper presentation and routining, this has potential to be an absolutely mind-blowing effect for your audiences. If you're seeing anything but that - we'd be happy to offer some tips and notes on performing this to its full potential. Feel free to reach out to our support team anytime. We're here to help!
Okay that's cool this is what I just thought of it I will proboly be working with it more now you told me that thank you

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results