Invisible Deck?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
The invisible deck has been crowned the granddaddy of all card tricks and of all gaff decks.

Honestly, If you had to make just one purchase in your card magic journey, make it the invisible deck.

Gus

May 3, 2008
YES...oh god yes. It's seriously one of the single greatest tricks of all time. It will take a reasonably small amount of practice but it's amazing. Really, what you see if what you get. It's a great thing to keep in your pocket just in case you mess up an effect to. Say you produce a card that isn't theirs, then you just ask them what their card was, and pull out another deck with their card face up in the middle.

I also recommend the Brainwave Deck which is the exact same effect and almost the same method but their card is also a different color than the rest of the deck.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
The invisible deck has been crowned the granddaddy of all card tricks and of all gaff decks.

Honestly, If you had to make just one purchase in your card magic journey, make it the invisible deck.

Gus

Man I should of pick this up instead of some 1 on 1s. Next time.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Seriously...anyone who does not have an invisible deck or brainwave deck is missing out on some killer material. This is well worth the money or make your own. I use one or the other in EVERY show.

Eh it's good, but after a while it gets a little boring, you can use it for many effects but if you use it over and over again it gets a bit repetative. If you want to buy it I would recomend looking up how to make one first, less expensive and you can use decks of your choice.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It's a great effect - it just depends.

If you use it as any run of the mill, typical presentation, chances are, you will get bored of it.

As with any magic effect, you have to put in your own effort to make it your routine - only then will you not eventually get bored of something. I have routines I've performed hundreds of times literally and am not bored of, and others I get bored of easily, because I just don't like the effect for some reason - therefore I don't like working on it, therefore it doesn't become a personalised effect, therefore I get bored.

But yes - it's more than worth the money. So many possibilities. I currently use it as the second half of a thought of card prediction routine.

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
I think the invisible deck serves me better as an out, than a trick.
I definitely love presenting the invisible deck as a trick because it is just that strong with the correct presentation, however having it as an out is the main reason to get it IMO.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I think the invisible deck serves me better as an out, than a trick.
I definitely love presenting the invisible deck as a trick because it is just that strong with the correct presentation, however having it as an out is the main reason to get it IMO.

Just don't drop it in a puddle during a performance like ^ did. Heehee.

Sep 10, 2007
Co.Dublin in Ireland
GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT, GET IT and GET IT. It is cheap, has great reviews, is so effective and is simple. Did I forget to mention that you should get it?

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
last time I was hired to do magic at a party...and I did 30mins of the brainwave and trust me noone got bored and no one question the deck or anything....everyone was freaked out everytime i perform it

Yes, definitely. It's a simple trick to learn with a massive effect and immediate reset. It's almost angle proof and if worst comes to worst, or you've used it far too much, you might be able to use it for other effects. I bought this for my little sister and she uses it on her friends all the time. I use it for my friends too and I'm 18. i've shown it to adults, parents, neighbors, they're all blown away. The reactions are priceless. This is worth the money, don't hesitate.

ok true story. ive been in Virginia since late september. ive been performing amazing acts that defy logic. blockhead fire eating etc.

i go out with a friend i made here and the dinner magician does 1 trick (the invisible deck) and now she wont talk about anything else but that deck.

my skill and all my showmanship just got trumped by a kid with a gaff deck.

its that good.

Jun 29, 2008
[=praetoritevong;266855]Maybe you should carry two invisible decks, in case you drop the first one. Heehee. ^^

How would you find your INVISIBLE deck........

Haha... I like to think that was funny..... Probably wasn't.... I'm gonna take my meds now... (JK)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
If you feel like putting in the practice singularity by alvo stockman is a 100% impromptu invisible deck. It's the same effect it's more angley then the gaff version but with good audiance management it should be no problem. Defenately beats constantly buying invisible decks and deck switching before your next trick though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results