Is Bullet better than Factory Sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2007
Andy,

The post you just quoted is an example of presentation.
(WHICH is just ONE of the ways...THAT WORKS!!!
Offered by a member who OWNS and uses the effect properly and successfully.

TheInfomer's quote was from ANOTHER totally different member who ALSO OWNS the effect and HAS PERFORMED it using the sequence SUCESSFULLY.

I personally think it's great to be able to open the bottle myself or OPT to have the spec twist it off by doing what Nick so graciously offered in the sequence.
It obviously works as others have done it also who bought the DVD and practiced it.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the sequence once you know the method taught. Some people have to be spoon fed though.
It's pretty clear, you just use the method taught and APPLY it.
PM if you need any help.

Oct 10, 2007
Andy,
The post you just quoted is an example of presentation.
(WHICH is just ONE of the ways...THAT WORKS!!!
Offered by a member who OWNS and uses the effect properly and successfully.

There is NO way to hand the bottle for the audience to inspect and break the seal using Factory Sealed.

I personally think it's great to be able to open the bottle myself or OPT to have the spec twist it off by doing what Nick so graciously offered in the sequence.
It obviously works as others have done it also who bought the DVD and practiced it.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out the sequence once you know the method taught. Some people have to be spoon fed though.
It's pretty clear, you just use the method taught and APPLY it.
PM if you need any help.

Ok, prove me wrong then.

You can pm me about the method ( that was obviously NOT TAUGHT in the DVD).

Tell me how you let the audience inspect and break the seal.

If I think your method works, I'll tell the whole forum that it works.

If you want proof that I own FS, I can give you the order number, or some facts about FS.

Sep 28, 2007
All you have to do is look at the TRAILER.

They inspect the whole bottle up and down.

And just follow the sequence and APPLY the method as they twist the cap open.
That's all I am saying without giving anything away.

Oct 10, 2007
They inspect the whole bottle up and down.

They did not inspect the seal. They CANNOT inspect the seal. If they did, 1/2 the trick is gone.

Magic Zen, I just pmed you.

Just tell me how it is done.

As far as I know, YOU CANNOT LET THEM BREAK THE SEAL.

If you can show me a workable method (without using methods or gimmicks from other CTB), I'll tell everyone that it can be done.

Deal?

Sep 28, 2007
OH YES they do inspect.
Oh YEs they do.

One kid on the DVD even grabs the bottle then the cap too and inspects it like a HAWK.

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

Let's have a civil, professional, and respectful discussion. There's no need to call other members names, question their aptitude, or the such. As stated countless times before, please refrain from attacking and bashing other members, as there are rules that need to be followed.

I'm leaving this thread open for now. Cool?

JTM

Oct 10, 2007
OH YES they do inspect.
Oh YEs they do.

Oh no they don't.

They did not inspect the seal of the bottle.

They cannot inspect and break the seal of the bottle. (Yes they can but that will spoil the whole trick)

I'm telling the truth.

And you don't agree with that.

So someone must be misinformed here.

Sep 28, 2007
Andy,

It's ON the DVD.

In the beginning of the DVD under performances, not one, not two. but THREE spectators are INPECTING the BOTTLE and holding.
Holding it, and looking at it UP & DOWN.

I'm done talking.

i love this effect.
It's great.
Highly recommended

The teaching is SUPERB.
The EFFECT is GREAT!
The gimmickless methods are sweet.
The production is A +.

Nov 26, 2007
I have the factory Sealed DVD...and absolutely LOVE it.

It is the BEST purchase of the year for me. Andy, I JUST did this to my roommate and his two cousins AND after they inspected the bottle and came out of their FROZEN and STUNNED state from the penetration alone, I applied the method taught on the DVD as my roommate's cousin twisted the cap and it went tsst SNAP.

You can apply the method from the DVD to have the spectator break the seal if you have any sort of common sense whatsoever. To be totally honest, the reactions didn't really differ between when the spectator broke the seal or when I did it myself, but it sure is possible.

Oct 10, 2007
Andy,

It's ON the DVD.

In the beginning of the DVD under performances, not one, not two. but THREE spectators are INPECTING the BOTTLE and holding.

No, you don't understand.

I mean they did not inspect the seal. They inspect the bottle, but they did not inspect and break the seal.

And I said if you can pm me a workable method to let the audience inspect and break the seal without using any gimmicks and methods from other CTBs, I'll tell everyone that what you said is true.

But up till now you did not pm me a workale method.

So I assume that CANNOT be done.

You cannot let the audience break and inspect the seal. Stop trying to mislead people that it is possible.

If you don't want to use any gimmicks, you will have to open the "factory sealed" bottle yourself. Simple.

Oct 10, 2007
You can apply the method from the DVD to have the spectator break the seal if you have any sort of common sense whatsoever. To be totally honest, the reactions didn't really differ between when the spectator broke the seal or when I did it myself, but it sure is possible.

Ok, great! You can let the spectaotr break the seal using methods taught in the DVD?!

Pm me the method. Becasue I have watched it countless times and I still cannot see the method.

Sep 28, 2007
Andy i don't know what DVD you are talking about.

On the Ellusionist DVD the kid is not only holding the bottle, but one other kid GRABS IT out of his friends hand..AND plays with the cap a bit.

It's on theDVD during the street performances.
go watch it again, better yet, go enjoy magic.

Be happy.

Oct 10, 2007
Andy i don't know what DVD you are talking about.

On the Ellusionist DVD the kid is not only holding the bottle, but one other kid GRABS IT out of his friends hand..AND plays with the cap a bit.

You are just repeating the same thing over and over again.

You don't understand.

I mean they did not inspect the seal. They inspect the bottle, but they did not inspect and break the seal.

And I said if you can pm me a workable method to let the audience inspect and break the seal without using any gimmicks and methods from other CTBs, I'll tell everyone that what you said is true.

But up till now you did not pm me a workale method.

So I assume that CANNOT be done.

If it can be done, be a man and show me the method. Don't just throw any other smoke bomb and ignore this part of my post.

Nov 26, 2007
The DVD shows people not only grabbing the bottle but fighting over it. And yes, magiczen is correct..one kid even fiddles with the cap a bit too.

I don't see why you can't understand you can have the spectator break the seal...Please re-watch the section on breaking the seal and apply that in the manner you would like.

Factory Sealed is AWESOME... so much can be accomplished with no gimmicks.

Sep 28, 2007
Three minutes and forty five seconds into the running time of the DVD the kid is not only looking at the bottle and inspecting it..he looks, grabs and plays with the cap/seal.

Later he calls his friend and say he opened up the seal.
That is the result of a powerful effect combined with awesome presentation.

It's on the DVD.

Oct 10, 2007
The DVD shows people not only grabbing the bottle but fighting over it. And yes, magiczen is correct..one kid even fiddles with the cap a bit too.

I don't see why you can't understand you can have the spectator break the seal...Please re-watch the section on breaking the seal and apply that in the manner you would like.

They CANNOT break the seal.

I have watched it countless times.

Yes, that kid fiddles with the cap a bit, if he really inspect it, then that whole performance won't be in the DVD anymore.

They cannot inspect and break the seal.

Just admit it.

There is nothing wrong with that. FS is a CTB without gimmicks. Hence there is a limit to what it can accomplish.

You don't need to be ashamed that with FS you cannot let the audience inspect and break the seal.

Nov 26, 2007
Speak for yourself Andy. Others can do it. it's EASY...I tried it..it works. Please speak for yourself and not for others.

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors

It IS AWESOME.

The methods are ingenious as is the effect.

Practice, learn, and apply.
Just because you can't do something (and obviously haven't put the effort in to apply the method with the sequence) doesn't give to the right to speak for others.

It can be done.
I've done it.
Nick V has done it.
Justin Miller has done it.
Kman and jimB has too.

Oct 10, 2007
Speak for yourself Andy. Others can do it. it's EASY...I tried it..it works. Please speak for yourself and not for others.

No, it cannot be done no matter who you are.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.

I gave you guys a chance to do that in another forum. I'm giving you the chance now.

Pm me the method, and I'll tell the world it can be done.

If not, stop misleading people with your comments.

Guys, the very same thing happened in other forums. Some people provided false information on FS.

Here's a quote from the other forums.

"I just bought Factory Sealed & Bullet. I'm also waiting on my order for Abyss to arrive when it does.
I will tell you guys the truth if anyone is sill reading this thread because it is hard to know who or what to believe. If you read threads on the magic cafe there is so much corruption from posters who really can't be trusted. They give the E CIBs flawless over the top reviews, and spend the rest of their time bad mouthing or giving misleading comments about everything else that has anything to do with a bottle. It is very easy to see which posters I am talking about. They give misleading bad comments about other CIBs, and misleading glorious comments on E CIBs.

Factory Sealed can not be done with a borrowed bottle. You have to set-up the bottle before you perform. Anyone who says this can be done with a borrowed bottle on the spot is misleading you. If they claim they can somehow do it themselves, ok, but no one else who buys this can or ever will because that is not what Factory Sealed does.

... I would not recommend letting the spectator ever open the bottle ... but there is nothing to gain from that. You are much better off opening the bottle yourself, so that they think the bottle was sealed. I have read a lot of people say that it shouldn't matter if the bottle is sealed or not. I only agree with this a little. If the effect you are going for is a coin in factory sealed bottle, then I think it makes the trick MUCH stronger if the coin is actually in a sealed bottle and given to the spectator to keep or open. That way leaves a much bigger impact then you opening it yourself. If you open it yourself, they can easily second guess if the bottle was sealed or they might not ever believe that it ever was sealed. If they can open it themselves then they know for sure the bottle was factory sealed which is a something that would amaze anyone in and of itself.

As for gimmicks, Factory Sealed does require gimmicks or other things to do the trick like in the demo. You do not need them, but they are used or needed to be clean like in the demo.

There are other flaws to Factory Sealed, but I am not posting to pick out every bad thing. There are also good things. The reason I am posting is I am trying to give everyone the truth that is hard to find from so many untrustworthy reviews.

I'm not saying Andy is right or wrong with his posts, but he has pointed out a lot of misleading comments made by others. A lot of what he has said is true."

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
You prove yourself WRONG Andy EVERYTIME you post.

You need to practice..just as the person you just quoted..who obviously bought the DVD and didnt apply the method with the sequence..just like YOU.

OPEN YOUR MIND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results