Is Bullet better than Factory Sealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2007
Just because you can't do something (and obviously haven't put the effort in to apply the method with the sequence) doesn't give to the right to speak for others.

No, it cannot be done.

Due to the nature of the method, it cannot be done.

Like what I said, prove me wrong by giving me the "method" you use.

You cannot let the audience inspect and break the seal in FS.

Simple. That is the truth. I swear to god that is the truth.

Nov 26, 2007
FWIW I also love the borrowing the bottle methods for Bullet. But in Bullet I can't have the spectator break the seal Andy. I'm not THAT good.

Oct 10, 2007
You prove yourself WRONG Andy EVERYTIME you post.

What has that got to do with the topic?

Everytime someone exposed your lies, you react by posting comments that make other people look bad.

Just be a man and tell people the truth.

Oct 10, 2007
FWIW I also love the borrowing the bottle methods for Bullet. But in Bullet I can't have the spectator break the seal Andy. I'm not THAT good

It makes no sense to let them break the seal of an empty bottle.

Sep 28, 2007
Yes Andy for YOU it can't be done.
You've already stated that many time.
As we all suggested...PRACTICE!

It can be done..easily.
It has been done...OBVIOUSLY for OTHERS it is quite easy to apply.

Oct 10, 2007
MagicZen I would like to say it cannot be done.

You cannot let the audience inspect and break the seal.

Prove that you CAN do it by showing me the "method"

Don't hide by making another personal attack.

Show it to me.

If you want we can discuss it via pm or in another thread.

Then we can restore peace to this thread.

Sep 28, 2007
It IS AWESOME.

The methods are ingenious as is the effect.

Practice, learn, and apply.
Just because you can't do something (and obviously haven't put the effort in to apply the method with the sequence) doesn't give to the right to speak for others.

It can be done.
I've done it.
Nick V has done it.
Justin Miller has done it.
Kman and jimB has too.

Exactly.

Andy for speak for yourself.
All these people say they've tried it with a combination of the sequence AND the method taught on the DVD.

I am now going to take this good information and advice from my brothers and APPLY it.
Oh and YES i will practice as well before i say i can or cannot do it.

The fact that others have tried it and has proven successful for them, inspires me to thrive and achieve as well.

Oct 10, 2007
No, it CANNOT be done.

It is not just me.

Here's the response from other forums.

... I have read a lot of people say that it shouldn't matter if the bottle is sealed or not. I only agree with this a little. If the effect you are going for is a coin in factory sealed bottle, then I think it makes the trick MUCH stronger if the coin is actually in a sealed bottle and given to the spectator to keep or open. That way leaves a much bigger impact then you opening it yourself. If you open it yourself, they can easily second guess if the bottle was sealed or they might not ever believe that it ever was sealed. If they can open it themselves then they know for sure the bottle was factory sealed which is a something that would amaze anyone in and of itself.

dear magicmana,

thank you for your post. it answered my question about whether the bottle can be "opened" by a spectator or not.

the hostility in this thread is scaring me. i do not want to side with anyone but i would like to give some credit to andyace, as i feel he is responding to questions/criticism put forward to him, which cannot be said of others posting in this thread.

can it not just be a matter of opinions, with the different effects fitting the styles of the different performers either more or less?

anyways...

Before you continue, I'm asking you to discuss this in another thread.

And I will continue to correct the false claims you made.

Sep 28, 2007
Andy once again you are quoting old posts.
Todays posts alone ... three people have come forward who can apply this method wisely to acheive dream results.

And once again, I do not care about NEGATIVE thinking.

I care about positive thinking.

I will go practice this effect and all its methods and open my own mind and keep it open to useful things.

BYE ANDY!!!!!

Oct 10, 2007
Andy once again you are quoting old posts.
Todays posts alone ... three people have come forward who can apply this method wisely to acheive dream results.

And once again, I do not care about NEGATIVE thinking.

It is not about positive or negative thinking. Don't try to smoke other people here.

You cannot let the audience inspect and break the seal. That is a fact.

You guys failed to pm me the method for it. And the method is 100% not taught in the DVD.

If you want the audience to inspect and break the seal, you need to use methods and gimmicks from OTHER CTBs. Alot of people have use POSITIVE thinking and use methods taught in other CTBs.

It's not about the positive/negative thinking. It is about you making misleading claims about FS.

Shall we get back on topic?

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
ANDY SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!

Honestly guys. I love them both. I saved $10 by getting them at the same time.

The great thing about owning both, is that you can now apply this type of effect in different situations.

You can perform FS and then take the bottle back and slam the coin inside it. You can use them both in a mini routine.

If you where to ask me which one looks most amazing. Factory Sealed. It just messes with your head.

The impromptu version of Bullet is probably the only way I will perform it and I agree that they should have spent more time on it. You get the idea from the DVD, but you need to work on smoothing it out and there are no subtleties given on doing it this way.

If I had to pick one over the other, I would go with Factory Sealed. I am glad I don't have to choose between them and I own them both.

For those of you that have Factory Sealed. Use your imagination a little and you will realize that you can give the bottle to the spectator for them to open themselves. It's not that difficult

This is what Magicians do. They take something, learn it and change it up to meet their needs.

You can't go wrong with either one.

I totally agree, Proximo.
They BOTH serve workers and street magicans in the best of ways.

HEY, people I have a good solution for this whole, they can't open the bottle themselves thing. It is not THAT hard, but you must get the knack of it.

It really is QUITE EASY.
Another POSITIVE THINKER.

Bye Andy!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 10, 2007
It really is QUITE EASY.

It is also very easy to just pm me and tell me how you guys let the audience inspect and break the seal.

But you guys claim you can let the audience inspect and break the seal using methods taught in FS.

Shall we get back on topic -- Is Bullet better than Factory Sealed?

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
Andy,

It's using the method with the sequence.
When you stop being so negative quoting other negativeness, you will GROW in magic.

Until then, you will never be the best you can be and propser through life and enjoy all the beauty life has to offer.

Oct 10, 2007
Andy,

It's using the method with the sequence.

Can you be a little more vague?

Don't worry, just pm me. I own FS. If you want proof I can prove it to you via pm.

Before that, I'll assume you cannot let the audience inspect and break the seal.

Now let's get back to topic.

When you stop being so negative quoting other negativeness, you will GROW in magic.

Until then, you will never be the best you can be and propser through life.

Its NOT about the negative thing.

Everytime when I expose a misleading claim that you made, you will react with that kind of personal attacks.

This is so predictable.

Can't you just be a man and answer the questions?

Can you let them inspect and break the seal?

If yes, pm me the method.

If no, then just tell everone it cannot be done.

Sep 29, 2007
Forum Floors
You assume all you want.
It can be done.
And HAS been done.

I JUST DID IT!!!
TWICE TODAY!!!!

So when i read things attacking other people like "that's a LIE"
It sickens me.

From your past posts, you've ruined your crediility here.

Many people agree.
The method is pure genious and easy.
Applied with the sequence the creator laid out, it simply works.
It's like connecing the dots.
Either way, the reactions are second to NONE!

Now if you'll excuse me i have company.
I think i will astonish them with BULLET THEN hit them with FACTORY SEALED.

All i need is a BOTTLE and a COIN and what I've learned.

Oct 10, 2007
You assume all you want.
It can be done.

From your past posts, you've ruined your crediility here.

Well done.

Another attack there.

Predictable.

I'm afraid you are the one losing your credibility.

Pm me the method if it is really so great. Pm me the method if it really exist.

Can the audience inspect and break the seal? (using the things taught in FS)

If yes, pm me the method.

If no, then just admit it cannot be done.

Be a man and prove it to everyone.

Sep 2, 2007
Frankly, I'm disturbed by the amount of disrespect and back-and-forth bashing displayed in this thread, after my continual requests to have a respectful, civil, and on-topic discussion. That shouldn't happen.

As stated in countless other threads, there ARE rules that need to be adhered to.

Ergo, let's adhere to them.

JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results