Is Cardistry Magic?

Dec 6, 2014
If I want to call the attention I take out my deck and begin to make Cardistry for people to notice me. When I have all the attention from the people I proceed to show some magic. Like Themagi01 said, Cardistry can be used as an opening trick, if you see it like that. Cardistry brings you a lot of possibilities, not only that one. Honestly, I think Cardistry is the best way to call someone's attention, just because it is something people is not used to see.
exactly , a change , cardistry and magic are not oil and bloody water they can mix and like a cocktail , for those with good taste will want to see more .

Dec 6, 2014
The question still pops up from time totime, "Is Cardistry Magic?" The response by flourishers is usually, well no but it never was meant to be. There are still old guys out there that are anti- flourish. I don't understand why this still persists!

cardistry aint maagic because magic can use coins , also if it was that would mean all amgic is done with cards ,hence the ''card'' in cardistry ,

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
cardistry aint maagic because magic can use coins , also if it was that would mean all amgic is done with cards ,hence the ''card'' in cardistry ,

That's a funky way to put it, let's rephrase that to see if the logic holds.

"Mentalism aint magic because magic can use coins, also if it was that would mean all magic is done with the mind, hence the ''mental'' in mentalism."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results