Is Control the same as Pulse?

Aug 31, 2007
California
Either the methods are completely different, or Pulse ripped off Control, as Control has been around for a long time.

//David.Misner::

If they are the same, you are just going straight to the decision that Pulse Ripped off Control? Even though you have no clue how long each has been out? Even though Control has yet to be released yet it has already been ripped off?

Hmm...

I highly doubt the methods are two of the same, but we will wait and see.

Keenan

Nov 24, 2007
Hermosillo Sonora
Lol
I was wondering:
You´re walk to a hot girl on the street and you say: HI, SORRY BUT YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL THAT YOU STOP MY PULSE ( AND YOU LITERARY DO IT!!!)

"THAT WILL DEFINITLY ROCK":cool:

Nov 8, 2007
Houston
okay well i will just wait till control comes out big fan of WH.

Hey another question my X is a nurse so she knows how to check a pulse i can really stop it???

Sep 7, 2007
In Luke Jermays "Bigger Three"

He has a different Pulse stop routine than "pulse"

He calls it the "Ultimate Pulse stop"

He stops his Pulse all over his body including his Neck Wrists and groin.

I saw Criss Angel use this on Mindfreak, but this is what Luke said in his book and Im assuming it was about Criss.

"I satisfyingy began to perform what I have
somewhat bombastically named “The Ultimate Pulse Stop” in which the performer stops
four various pulse points around his body, including his wrists, neck and groin. Sadly, a
well-known magician, whom I once worked with, has not done a good job with it on
television here in the USA. Nonetheless, my journey had come to an end with what I
consider to be my favourite version of the pulse stopping effect that I have now built as
the opening of my pulse control sequence onstage, which is detailed later in the
manuscript." Luke Jermay

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results