Is there any chance of seeing "Lethal" at T11?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Might we see Daniel Madison's "Lethal" here at T11? That would be pretty sexy.

I've brought this up a few times myself. But, I can't say for sure what will and wont be happening in the future. All I know is that I would LOVE it if they released a DVD version of Lethal here. I'd pay like...$50.00 for that easily.

Here's to hoping!

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
t11 having lethal would b pretty "bamf" (thanks to dane cook)
but yeah i would absolutely love to get lethal from t11 especially in HD :D

Sep 4, 2007
t11 having lethal would b pretty "bamf" (thanks to dane cook)
but yeah i would absolutely love to get lethal from t11 especially in HD :D

DANE COOK is a fool. Anyways you can check out daniels lethal sessions, his instant downloads for ipod psp mac or pc. He said the dvds are gone forever and he probably wont remake them. Peace.

Sep 4, 2007
I can't answer with complete authority since I obviously do not work here, but the impression I got from all the pre-site trailers is that they intend to only feature effects from the T11 team. I would assume that stance might change if they hit a lull in coming up with original stuff.

RJ

Sep 2, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I can't answer with complete authority since I obviously do not work here, but the impression I got from all the pre-site trailers is that they intend to only feature effects from the T11 team. I would assume that stance might change if they hit a lull in coming up with original stuff.

RJ

And I wouldn't go blabbing about originality. I don't suppose you've heard of Stained Skin, which is far from original...

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Daniel Madison is now part of the theory11 team -- http://www.theory11.com/artists/ & http://www.theory11.com/artists/DanielMadison.php -- so you might never know what will show up. :D

P.S. Did anyone else find the hidden link? ;)

Cheers,
JTM
I did not find a hidden link but I did find 3 hidden Q&A questions.

Here's one of them, can you find the rest? :)

Q:What do you see as wrong with the industry today, and what do you think theory11 can and will do to fix it?
A: Magic, as an industry, doesn't focus on the work. If theory11 stays focused on quality effects and real teaching; there's no reason they can't be one of the first real steps in a lasting solution to the problems facing the art.

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results