Is This a New Rubber Band Trick?

Nov 13, 2009
Hey Guys,

I have been working on an effect where I show a rubber band and a key ring the spectator takes the key ring and examines it to their hearts content. They set the key ring flat on their palm I show a rubberband in my other wise empty hands and rub the key ring with the rubber band and the key ring links to the rubber band I immediatly drop the linked rubber band and key ring into their hands and they can keep it as a souvenir if they want.

So what do you think? I have come up with a method that I believe is workable. I originally was working with a safety pin to rubber band link but I thought a key ring would be more powerful. So my question is has this ever been done before? If so are their any teachings of it?

I appreciate the help,

Christian

May 31, 2008
Hey Guys,

I have been working on an effect where I show a rubber band and a key ring the spectator takes the key ring and examines it to their hearts content. They set the key ring flat on their palm I show a rubberband in my other wise empty hands and rub the key ring with the rubber band and the key ring links to the rubber band I immediatly drop the linked rubber band and key ring into their hands and they can keep it as a souvenir if they want.

So what do you think? I have come up with a method that I believe is workable. I originally was working with a safety pin to rubber band link but I thought a key ring would be more powerful. So my question is has this ever been done before? If so are their any teachings of it?

I appreciate the help,

Christian

I unfortunately can't tell you if it has been done before, but it sounds like a great effect. Good luck with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results