Is this an illegal bootleg of Sleeping Queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2009
Once again none of this has anything what-so-ever to do with pirating. I filed complaints with paypal and ebay over this guy. I'm talking about buying used copies of legal products.

Your sounding like a typical internet forum crank. There are people like you on every forum on the net.

Sorry if I am misunderstanding this, but are you saying that used DVDs are more worth than new ones?

What is your point?

Yes, the users on a torrent site are also the "life's blood of the torrent site". Again, what is your point?

Yes, you are right, the magic stores made money on them by selling themthe 1st time, but do they make money when they are sold the 2nd time, as a used item? No, they don't. Don't you think they should?!

Oh, dear lord! You have got to be kidding me!! HAHA!
And that makes it alright to buy the DVDs used? Because oh yeah, the magic community would DEFINATELY be running if every DVD was pirated and people would only buy loops and cards. Dude, who would be releasing all the cool effects if people are only pirating or "trading" the DVDs? The creators would get no money, they wouldn't wanna be a magician, they would have to take a job at Mc Donalds instead. Enough of all this jibber-jabber. The creators should get PAID for their creations. NOT the lousy 12 year old kids that want to make some money by selling their old DVDs.

What is your point again?

What comes up used on ebay is total potluck and much more older releases than newer stuff.

And obviously NOTHING about ethics, the magic community, and the fact that the full-time magicians should get paid for their released effects.

D

Deleted member 2755

Thank you for notifying us about this seller. I'll pass this along to the higher up guys.

Since this thread is off topic and ran its course, I will close it.

For any other links to illegal magic whether it be from selling to torrenting, please let any of the moderators or administrators know through PM Thanks guys!

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results