Ishkabibble Sandwich by Eric Jones :: RELEASED

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a heads up:

Our 1-on-1 section was updated tonight with a brand new release from the mind of magician Eric Jones - the Ishkabibble Sandwich.

One selected card literally and visually pops in between two face up Kings held over the deck. An 18 minute instructional video and inaugural release from Eric Jones. Inside, Eric outlines every sleight, detail, and nuance that make this effect so scandalously visual and silky smooth.

> > Preview Video + Full Details :: http://www.theory11.com/1on1/

Mar 14, 2008
Very visual. I may have a difficult time deciding between this and Triad though. Who knows, I may just get both!

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As a random side note and to answer what 98% of you may be asking in your mind right now, Ishkabibble is the name of a restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Apparently it's really good, and this 1-on-1 is dedicated to it.

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
As a random side note and to answer what 98% of you may be asking in your mind right now, Ishkabibble is the name of a restaurant in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Apparently it's really good, and this 1-on-1 is dedicated to it.

Hmm thanks for clearing that up This looks really cool Eric is pretty cool.
Ha Ishkabibble sounds funny.

Jan 8, 2009
I think that I met Eric Jones at H&R in Humble, Texas.. At a Chris Korn lecture.. We jammed for a bit, he is awesome.. From Detroit I believe, same as me.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The most visual sandwich routine I've seen yet, by far - and the only one I'll use from this point forward. Eric is incredibly skilled... and his technique and style speaks for itself.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Now that was the most visual sandwich effects I've seen.

This looks to good to pass up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results