It's Been a While...

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hello all,

I've taken a bit of a hiatus from magic over the past year or so, but now I feel it is time to return to this wonderful art. It is interesting returning to performing objectively, and essentially rediscovering the magic community and the progress that it has made over the past year. I have a clearer idea of the type of performer I would like to be, and also a unique perspective because I feel less "immersed" in magic.

So, here is my question to you!

I am a huge fan of Dan and Dave's work. My interests lie mainly in fast, visual sleight of hand card magic and cardistry. Have any products hit the market over the past little while that may be of interest? I'm looking for something Trilogy-esque, preferably with a decent collection of effects/cuts included. Also, if you know of any 1on1's that might fit the criteria, that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 31, 2008
Well, welcome back. I don't know of any products like that since I don't follow DnD. Daniel Madison came out with a two DVD set called, "Dangerous." The first disc is magic, and not the kind you're looking for, but the second disc is full of lots of fancy cuts and flourishes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results