It's time for another round of Name that Color Change!

Hey Guys-

I searched the forums for the answer to the question, but I didn't know how to phrase the question, hence I didn't find the answer.

So the question: What is the color change the Bucks use at the 24 second mark of their T11 Trailer video, and where can I learn it?

http://media.theory11.com/700-Dan-&-Dave---Artist-Teaser

I think it is totally awesome and I really REALLY want to learn it.

Also, is anyone going to the World Magic Seminar next week?

Thanks alot!
-Bill

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
g.o.a.t. change, or "once in a life time" change. You can't learn it yet, it will be in "andthentheresome", the fourth instalment of the Trilogy. That's all for tonight, my name is Toby, and this is 22h news. Good bye :p

Oct 8, 2007
g.o.a.t. change, or "once in a life time" change. You can't learn it yet, it will be in "andthentheresome", the fourth instalment of the Trilogy. That's all for tonight, my name is Toby, and this is 22h news. Good bye :p

Um, the G.O.A.T. change and the "Once in a Lifetime" change are different. The Once in a Lifetime was created by Ineski, aka Miika Pelkonen. He claims they are different methods, and I believe him.

The second thing is that it is called "andthensome", not "andthentheresome". Other than that, that is accurate. That's all for tonight, my name is... erm, what's my name again?

Pssst! Read the cue cards!
Oh, my name is... Evanna Shakemebooty?

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Thanx Evanna for correcting me, and i appologies to the audience, especialy Ineski and DnD (wich is not short for "Dungeons and Dragons"), i guess our card writer is really drunk today, but he is off narcotics, so we should be proud. Anyways, lets hear about the weather...

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Yes, that's the G.O.A.T. Change by Dan and Dave. If you go to Youtube, Palmer posted a tutorial on his change entitled The Carolina Click Change. They look similar, but Palmer said there are differences. I don't have the link right now, sorry.

David

Edit: 1,000 posts baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results