Jackson 5 vs Pandora

May 9, 2008
And herein lies our problem with the "art" debate. Everyone's opinions differ on what makes an art, because there is no concrete definition of it, and nor should there be. Trying to convince someone of your opinionated point of view is completely pointless, because it's their opinions vs yours.

no, not really, if your two handed cuts have different openers and different closers, even children can see the difference. for example, a sybil opener vs a molecule opener, or a cobra close vs a bad habit close.

So even by your own words, you admit without different openers or closers that people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between 2 handed cuts.

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Pandora because its something you can relax with and it is very nice eye candy while J5 is made up more cuts and harder flourishes i like pandora i lot more than J5

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2010
Singapore
Pandora

i'm serious lol....pandora is more eye catchy and appealing to me.....jackson 5 to me is just to show that u can handle cards very well......pandora u can spin the packets here and there....and the response is usually very good :D thats just my point of view

Jun 27, 2010
I think it depends on if you like style or speed. Personally I dont think that pandora looks good fast as good as it looks sytle. Jackson 5 can be done either way, but I think it depends if you like speed or sytle.

Chris

Pandora because its something you can relax with and do whiten a couple weeks where J5 is made up of like 5 other flourishes that could take months on top of months to learn and Pandora looks more elegant and easy

sure i can learn pandora in a week, but it takes years to get it smooth and good looking. lapping told me his didnt look passable until after a year and a half. Dont get caught up in thi9nking that just because you can do the mechanics of a move that it looks good when you do it.

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
Yea i looked backed at that post and edited it because i JUST got passed one part i was stuck at now i can get through the sequence but can't do it smooth or as good as other people

Jul 9, 2010
Saginaw,MI
sure i can learn pandora in a week, but it takes years to get it smooth and good looking. lapping told me his didnt look passable until after a year and a half. Dont get caught up in thi9nking that just because you can do the mechanics of a move that it looks good when you do it.

That was a total dumbass statment on my part i just got passed one part where i was stuck at now i'm practicing non stop on this flourish

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results