Jason England Workshop!

Ok, whatever guys. It was an expression, and fanboy? I care....because?

You care because you got called out on something you are obviously insecure over. Other wise you would not have followed it with the previously posted rebuttles, or the challenge that I will quote next.

Come to me and second deal like him, then I'll give you the respect.

Why do I need to do this again? And for what gain does this exhibition yield for me? No thank you, I think I will humbly deny your request. It sounds to me like you've backed yourself into a corner and are vying for a higher ground. Don't worry, I'm done picking on you. I've made my point.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Ok, whatever guys. It was an expression, and fanboy? I care....because? Come to me and second deal like him, then I'll give you the respect.

Anyways, if you ever get a chance to see him, do it.

And Mike, your message isn't even credible (that you agree with him) because half the time he was teaching, you sat dribbling your cards, and not even looking at him or paying attention. And you gave the EXACT same reaction as me, if not more passionate.

Excuse me, not paying attention? Are you kidding me? I had less than two hours with the man, I pretty much absorbed that time. You must have caught me during his first Ace Cutting sequence, which I was admittedly less attentive to since I (and YOU) learned the thing 10 months ago anyway.

I wouldn't call my reaction "passionate"... I was impressed. I'd never seen such a great second deal outside of a video, I was impressed it looked as good if not better with my face 3 feet from the deck.

But Mr. Draven, with all due respect, I'm certain you've been in magic for considerably longer than Reuben has... come on, he's barely 3 years into magic, he has a right to be enthusiastic and excited... I'd kill for that feeling again. You've clearly broken his spirits to some degree (for lack of a better term), and have almost ignorantly told him off in that he apparently is over-excited. I know when I'm confronted with behaviour such as this, it makes me feel quite inferior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 2, 2008
Basically I'm saying Draven's comment was pretty uncalled for, I mean, I was just telling everyone how incredible it was to see in person these deals, and you just had to ruin the fun.

And there's no corner I'm backed into... I don't have time for this kind of random, uncalled for "argument" with somebody over the internet. I'm here to tell people that it was a great experience, not to argue with somebody I don't know (you're most likey going to respond saying this isn't an argument, but whatever.)

Anyways, for like the fourth time, JE was awesome. Hope I see him again... maybe we can start talking about him and the lecture, and not about corners and people trying to make themselves feel more masculine by picking on younger people.

But Mr. Draven, with all due respect, he has a right to be enthusiastic and excited... I'd kill for that feeling again.

I suppose winning the Special Olympics may give you a gold medal but at the end of the day you're still retarded.

Fare enough, I can see your point here, and I'll withdraw from this thread. The last thing I want to do is crush someone's spirits for the sake of proving a point. I may be a jerk, but I'm not an asshat.

Jul 2, 2008
Don't know if that was a good comment or a bad... but better to be on a good plane rather than a bad one for now. And I like that word. Asshat. Haha.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results