jay sankey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2011
ireland
its pretty obvious now with jays awful bending the real project and his upcoming slyder gimmick that jay has finnaly
got to the point in his life were he basically ran out of ideas and selling us a $40 paper clip
what do you guys think

Aug 1, 2009
I respect Jay. He has come out with a lot of great effects over the years and is a great guy on top of that. Idk I just think it's harsh to say that about someone who has helped grow the magic community over the years.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
He still has a lot of great effects, but many of them were created years ago. The main problem is that he seems to not realize that he need a bumper and an actual audience to test these ideas on. I know the guy must have a bunch of friends in the business (unless he's gone and screwed them all over or something.). Which it seems like he doesn't even try to test these ideas out before he releases them.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Guys,

Please keep the slandering and harsh words towards Jay to yourself. If you have a problem with Jay, you can contact him via his email address on his website. I don't see this discussion being productive towards our magic. With that said, I'm going to close the thread. If you have any questions or concerns please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results