Jeff Kaylor's TKO 2.0 and U.C.C.U

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I own Jeff Kaylor's U.C.C.U, otherwise known as any card to any wallet but I see that TKO 2.0 is coming out this week, which has combined TKO with the U.C.C.U.

I'm not sure if anyone will know yet, having not been released, but is there any point in me buying TKO 2.0 when I already have a U.C.C.U?

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
I think it may be worth it simply because you're getting both tricks in one unit so you don't need to carry on you two different gimmicks. With this one versatile gimmick, you can perform a sheer variety of effects, not just tricks involving cards. But this is only the case if you don't own the original TKO. If you do, I don't think it's worth it because both gimmicks pretty much do what TKO 2.0 does. From what i see from the trailer, the only differences between the original and 2.0 is the improved set up and combination of the UCCU.

In conclusion, if you don't have TKO 1.0, I would suggest you get it. But if you do, don't bother because there's no point (unless you want to only carry around one gimmick)

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
Also you get both gimmicks for a light or dark colored shirt. I think it'd be worth it if you use it now. I have uccu as well, i'll be picking it up because i'd like to do coin vanishes with it as well.
-Tyler

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Thanks for the feedback you two. I don't own TKO and don't know how it works, I assume it's the same as the U.C.C.U but a different pattern.

I will see what other peoples opinions are but the fact that they include light and dark in TKO 2.0 is tempting.

Sep 28, 2007
I think that you should buy it for the simple fact that you will have all in one gimmick versus 2 i cant wait to get it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results