Jerry's Nuggets

Sep 1, 2007
Just secured a deal on a brick of Jerrys, and I'm planning on using 1, keeping 1 of each color sealed for my collection, and selling 9, few questions:

1. How much does a deck usually sell for? Is there a price difference between Red and Blues?

2. Are there any ad cards or extra cards in a deck, besides the 52 and 2 jokers. I don't want to discard any cards and I always use the jokers, so I hope there aren't.

3. What color, in your guys opinion should I keep to use, I'm thinking blue, because they look nicer imo, but reds seem more uncommon, also is there are difference in feel between the two? like wynns?

Cheers.
ElisG.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
1) I see most of them online on ebay inbetween $100 and $200, but I could be way off. I do not own any decks so I can definetly be wrong.

2) I don't know about ad cards.

2) I like blues as well.

I private messaged you so take a look please ^.^

EDIT:

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...satitle=jerry+nugget+playing+cards&category0=

I don't know the history of the bidder. He seems to be going around $150-$160 for each deck. His red deck costs about $5 more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I think you should use both blue and red and keep the other two blues and reds sealed for your "collection" and sell 7.

The two colors feel the same and they usually go around $150 each now if you check on ebay.

Sep 1, 2007
Wow the last deck I watched went for $220.

Anyone know about the ad cards? Seen as the other questions have been cleared up.

I think you should use both blue and red and keep the other two blues and reds sealed for your "collection" and sell 7.

Nice math :p.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results