JM, b.smith..double rainbow lecture tonight!

Apr 18, 2010
Attention magicians!! Myself n B. Smith will be lecturing at Denny and lee's in Baltimore, md TONIGHT at 8pm!! Just for coming you get a FREE DVD of digital conviction, n 2 free downloads from me! We will have Rizer, Psypher, Freedom pack n more!
Would love to see you there.
JM

I went to Justin's lecture in Cincinnati a couple of months ago (Wow it seems like yesterday!) and he brought along B. Smith. He did a great lecture and presented some very workable, powerful material. If this is for real, I recommend you go. Plus Justin was extremely personable.

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Sorry I couldn't make it could you come back sometime in the future
Attention magicians!! Myself n B. Smith will be lecturing at Denny and lee's in Baltimore, md TONIGHT at 8pm!! Just for coming you get a FREE DVD of digital conviction, n 2 free downloads from me! We will have Rizer, Psypher, Freedom pack n more!
Would love to see you there.
JM

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I went to Justin's lecture in Cincinnati a couple of months ago (Wow it seems like yesterday!) and he brought along B. Smith. He did a great lecture and presented some very workable, powerful material. If this is for real, I recommend you go. Plus Justin was extremely personable.

You live in Cincinnati? I used to live there. Cool.

Apr 18, 2010
? Kind of Random? And looks very fake...

Man thats funny! Thank you to ALL of you who came out (Bob Sheets, Howie Shwartzman etc..)and for the very warm standing ovation led by none other than Howie himself! We are putting together a southern USA lecture tour as I write this. so if your in the southern region of our US of A then most likely we will see you very soon.
JM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results