JM's First hand vs RS's Extreme burn 2.0

Nov 14, 2011
I just bought Justin Miller's First hand i like it alot and i was just wondering what do others think about the two. Theres a change on the first hand dvd called waterfall change its simple and impromtu and you can hand out the bills right after. I think its better then regular first hand effect shown on the demo and its beats out Extrem burn by alot in my opinion.

What do you guys think ?

Oct 8, 2011
Baltimore
I dont own First Hand By justin miller ,but i do own Extreme burn 2.0 and I will say that nothing triumphs over extreme burn
Why is this?
. In extreme burn there are tons of handlings for any situation, including 4 or 5 different ways to naturally display, count out and hand out the bills for any situation. REichard sanders goes into so much depth in the gimmick that you are able to perform it with any kind bills, any amount of bills, surrounded, on the street

there are multiple reset methods, tons of different hypervisual changes, and subtleties that make Extreme Burn 2.0 the most natural and versitile of all tricks in my close up and stand up act

Get extreme burn

I guarrantee you will not regret it

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I dont own First Hand By justin miller ,but i do own Extreme burn 2.0 and I will say that nothing triumphs over extreme burn
Why is this?
. In extreme burn there are tons of handlings for any situation, including 4 or 5 different ways to naturally display, count out and hand out the bills for any situation. REichard sanders goes into so much depth in the gimmick that you are able to perform it with any kind bills, any amount of bills, surrounded, on the street

there are multiple reset methods, tons of different hypervisual changes, and subtleties that make Extreme Burn 2.0 the most natural and versitile of all tricks in my close up and stand up act

Get extreme burn

I guarrantee you will not regret it

I really don't mean to be a troll or anything but Justin Millers can be done in the spectators hand. As far as I'm aware there's nothing like that with extreme burn. Bills visually changing in the magician's hands amazing. In the spectators impossible.

Oct 8, 2011
Baltimore
I agree, however I have developed my own method for extrme burn that can be done in the spectators hands

aside from that, the power of extreme burn is not in its impossibility,(which it still is) but rather in its versitality

Jun 1, 2009
I have First Hand and I think it's incredible. He also gives out his method for Ka-ching, which is turning a gift card into cash. First Hand and Extreme Burn are both very versatile, Justin also teaches several different ways to perform the effect with different amounts of bills. I don't own Extreme Burn so I can't comment too much on it, but First Hand is a very good bill change. Plus the addition of it being in the spectators hand or pocket is unreal.

Nov 8, 2007
I really don't mean to be a troll or anything but Justin Millers can be done in the spectators hand. As far as I'm aware there's nothing like that with extreme burn. Bills visually changing in the magician's hands amazing. In the spectators impossible.

Dan White taught his Handy 500 handling, which is exactly that--Hundy 500 in the spectator's hand--on the Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Change (Doug McKenzie) DVD that was released back in 2006--6 years ago.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Dan White taught his Handy 500 handling, which is exactly that--Hundy 500 in the spectator's hand--on the Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Change (Doug McKenzie) DVD that was released back in 2006--6 years ago.

I stand corrected. I hadn't ever heard of that, thanks :)

Apr 18, 2010
Great thread! I first want to thank all of you who have purchased and use First Hand! thank you soooo much!
As me and paul began to look at the history of this type of multiple bill change, we realized there was one element missing, in their hands. Yes white does have a version of it being in the spectators hands, however, it is no where NEAR the cleanliness that FH can offer. But you should def look into whites (and all the other version pre-dating FH) I think if you take a serious and objective look at all of them side by side, you will see that FH and all the multiple handilings it offers, has all the check marks next to it.
JM

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I have Extreme Burn 2.0, and I'm about to get First Hand, so I will be able to compare the two. But for now, one thing that FH lacks (as far as I could tell from the video) is visual element. It is fast, it is impossible, it is in spectators hands, but there is a split second of cover, which makes it loose visual effect. I don't own it, so I could be wrong.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results