JM's V.O.D

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I was just checking out Justin's site and noticed he has a "Video_On.Demand" section set up.

So far:

>Miller Cases Dancy- Taught by Justin Miller

and

>The Pass- Taught by Aron Prins

http://www.closeupjm.net/ (In the store)

Check it out.

D

Deleted member 2755

I was just checking out Justin's site and noticed he has a "Video_On.Demand" section set up.

So far:

>Miller Cases Dancy- Taught by Justin Miller

and

>The Pass- Taught by Aron Prins

http://www.closeupjm.net/ (In the store)

Check it out.

I noticed that today. Miller Cases Dancy I believe is right out of his 2005 lecture notes "HUH?". (Also available on his site.) Miller Cases Dancy is an awesome effect. I haven't done it in such a long time. Watching that demo makes me want to bust it out again. The Pass is good for people that have been begging for a pass 1 on 1 for a long time.:p Aron Prins is an awesome guy. I've talked with him in the past a lot.

-Doug

Mar 29, 2008
I noticed that today. Miller Cases Dancy I believe is right out of his 2005 lecture notes "HUH?". (Also available on his site.) Miller Cases Dancy is an awesome effect. I haven't done it in such a long time. Watching that demo makes me want to bust it out again. The Pass is good for people that have been begging for a pass 1 on 1 for a long time.:p Aron Prins is an awesome guy. I've talked with him in the past a lot.

-Doug

its also on strolling hands volume 2, also Justin says this on the site.

"Thought to be lost..I am re-releasing my Strolling Hands 1 and 2 material as V.O.D's. Now YOU can pick and choose what effects you want to learn from this 2 volume set. Material ranges from impromptu, to gimmicks you can find around your magic drawer to gimmicks that are more pro. made.

Each V.O.D. will have a list of what level it will be and what you will need for the effect IF the effect involves a more complicated set-up.

Most of the gimmicks will be available from my store and if I do not have them I will provide a link to where you can pick it up."

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results