Joe Monti Lecture Dates

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
I'm working on my 3rd season (Season 6) of Criss Angel: Mindfreak. Along the way I've worked with some great people and made a lot of friends as well. Joe Monti is the Magic Producer and one of the lead consultants... and for a good reason. I've known Joe since season 4 and I'll admit right now...he is a friend and I like this guy.

Joe is an amazing person, an exceptional performer and one of the most creative thinkers I've met in my 20+ years in magic. Don't miss this chance to check Joe out if he's in your area!

Philly at Marc Desouza's place Thursday Feb 18
Denny and Lee's (Baltimore location) Feb 19th
Long Island Feb 23rd (contact: ronjomagic@gmail.com for more information)

Here's the skinny...

Joe Monti 2010 Lecture breakdown:

The 2010 lecture covers a broad range of topics; TV to live shows, Advanced Card and Coin Magic, The effective use of Comedy in a Magic act from Children's shows to Corporate events and much more described below...

* The February issue of Magic Magazine will feature, on the full back cover ,my first wide release of "3 Card Joe". Please go to www.3cardjoe.com to view details.
35% Special Lecture discount to all attendee's for the FULL "3 card Joe" routine with DVD's, Special Large Cards and personal instruction!

* I'm currently one of the Producers and the Lead Consultant for A&E's TV show Mindfreak (Season 4, 5 and now soon season 6) What I consider the good years . I'm also involved in other non-magic TV projects.
This lecture will have a fair Q&A session that will take on some of the hard questions relating to what I believe works and doesn't work on TV. No negative personal attacks on Criss Angel , David Copperfield or David Blaine please.

Stories, Routines, and a sneaky yet incredibly effective technique to double your tips Guaranteed!
I will bring all my experience(s) to this lecture. My failure's and success's .

* I have been a professional stage and close-up magician for almost 30 years.
* Worked at Studio 54 in the "crazy" years (where I developed the best tip technique ever!)...
* Headlined on Top of the Line Cruise Ships... (What works and doesn't...believe me I know)...
* Physical Comedy Star of a successful Variety show in Hawaii for Outrigger Hotels!...
* Headlined recently for Cirque Du Soleil in Las Vegas and have been signed to a six month contract...

* Perform and have lectured at the World Famous Magic Castle regularly since 1982 (I live in LA)...
* Appearances on Masters of Illusion many times with original routines...
* Consulted/Created Magic effects,Comedy & 2 major Special effects via George Lucas's ILM Studio's for the 50 Million Dollar Movie Spawn
* Non-magic appearances on other well known TV shows including 30 seconds to Fame, Baywatch and Freaks and Geeks as "Eugene the Disco magician" . Google it ...
* $50,000 award winner on ABC TV's hit show American Inventor.

Lecture notes with original card, coin and cups & balls routine will be available at a discounted cost of $15 each. $12 each if you purchase 2 (with a special bonus).

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Yup yup...I will be seeing him on the 19th at Denny and Lee's!! Dan Hauss and BSmith will be lecturing there as well on the 26th and the soon after, the Buck Twins...

Mike

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
I just found out an additional date has been added to Joe's lecture schedule. Be sure to check him out, he's only lecturing for a short time.

Here are the dates...

Feb 18th at Marc Desouza's place in Philly
Feb 19th at Denny and Lee's (Baltimore)
Feb 22 at Tannens Magic in NYC
Feb 23 on Long Island for ronjomagic

l u k e

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results