Jokers

Nov 30, 2007
52, I mostly set the jokers aside unless I need them for the trick. But if I am just practicing sometimes I will leave them in.

Oct 12, 2007
does it really matter?....i usually use 52...but over time some cards may be lost or unusable...so i use whatever i have in my deck...while i may start with 52..since i usually use a deck that i have had and used for years...(at least 5 years on my favorite tally deck)..i am bound to be missing a couple cards.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
does it really matter?....i usually use 52...but over time some cards may be lost or unusable...so i use whatever i have in my deck...while i may start with 52..since i usually use a deck that i have had and used for years...(at least 5 years on my favorite tally deck)..i am bound to be missing a couple cards.

Yep. You can even use pinochle decks for flourishing. Cards arent invincible. Sometimes one gets wet, bent, torn or just plain vanishes. Doesnt mean Im going to stop using the entire deck.

Sep 1, 2007
you have a deck of tally hoes that you've been using for 5 years? that's awesome, I bet it does SSS super sweet.

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I, personally, use 52. I take the ad cards and Jokers out (but I don't throw them away). I use them as "protector" cards and put them at either end of the deck when I put the deck back into it's box. They act sort of like heat barriers, and help stop the rest of the deck from warping too quickly. :)

-Vince

Jan 31, 2008
you have a deck of tally hoes that you've been using for 5 years? that's awesome, I bet it does SSS super sweet.

Damn. That makes my Tigers look young, they just turned 1 :)

Also about the SSS comment, just because cards are 5 yrs. old and clumpy, doesn't necessarily mean they'll hold together well for SSS....

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I don't see how this matters but I use Jokers if they're in the deck. Sometimes I take them out for tricks and just leave them out for flourishing later on. I'm fine with or without them...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results