Just did the best Mentalism trick of my life.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Whilst I respect that you don't seem to be your average performer coming up with a new method and the effect sounds frickin' amazing...

... I have to say, you said yourself you only thought of the method several days ago. I know you've tested it a lot, but my advice before going to marketing is passing it on to some professionals to get their opinions and insight on the effect first and then seeing about marketing.

I hate to be the bubble-burster (no pun intended) but if you only came up with the method several days ago and have only tested it a small number of times... how can you be totally sure it's something marketable etc.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see this marketed it's certainly something I'd want to purchase. :) Just sayin', don't want you getting too far ahead of yourself and face-planting on the magical pathway we all walk.

- Sean

Nov 5, 2007
Whilst I respect that you don't seem to be your average performer coming up with a new method and the effect sounds frickin' amazing...

... I have to say, you said yourself you only thought of the method several days ago. I know you've tested it a lot, but my advice before going to marketing is passing it on to some professionals to get their opinions and insight on the effect first and then seeing about marketing.

I hate to be the bubble-burster (no pun intended) but if you only came up with the method several days ago and have only tested it a small number of times... how can you be totally sure it's something marketable etc.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see this marketed it's certainly something I'd want to purchase. :) Just sayin', don't want you getting too far ahead of yourself and face-planting on the magical pathway we all walk.

- Sean

You are right. Rich Ferguson has been working on this for years so when it is released, it will take every mentalist to an entirely different level. I was just super excited and probably got a bit ahead of myself.

I may release a video of me performing the group effect after Rich Releases his dvds.

Nov 5, 2007
It seems too "stoogy" to me. Am I wrong?

Rich will walk into a high roller corporate meeting and pull this off with no stooges. It of course can be done with stooges to create different effects but DEFINITELY does not require them or need them at all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results