Justin Miller's AUTOGRAPH -- January 20th

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Do you have a release date set on Legend yet JM? I remember watching you perform it awhile back on our first Skype sessions and it was incredible. Look forward to it.

Nov 8, 2007
Anniversary Waltz is a great effect.

I really like Justin Miller's version, but I LOVE Garrett Thomas's take on the effect. Just genius. Garrett really understands the context of the effect, and how to really bring meaning to it. His version is actually a whole routine designed for couples celebrating their relationship. He has several really nice touches on the effect both from a technical side as well as a presentational side. And his method for splitting the cards back apart if you run into the couple again and they still have their signed card is just killer and deviously simple too. You can find it on his video series Inside the Mind of Garrett Thomas (Vol. 2) and the World's Greatest Magic DVD for Anniversary Waltz.

By far the best version of the effect in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 20, 2009
near paris
I didn't see this already posted...

It's just the teaser. Justin Miller's new trick

http://blog.ellusionist.com/autograph-by-justin-miller/

What do you think?

- fayucas
I've got it, it's good but there are too much preparation and i prefer when the signature are on the faces on the card not the backs
the color change used as a switch in the trick is really great and easy
carl andrews has a version of the "anniversay waltz" with a normal deck
check out step system 2 , good version with a green back card , no gimmick, no reset, it's not explain but easy to figure out
etienne pradier has a good one but on the explanations he teached a harder one ,an extantion of the one perfomed on live condition , strange !
but also easy to see how it's done
and of course doc eason maybe the best one

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results