Justin Miller's Trans-Fixed with Inspiration by Morgan Bondett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2007
Hmmm. It sounds like this was resolved a while ago. Credit given where credit was due. Hmmm...and about forgiveness. Someone quoted the Bible, so I thought I would mention that while the Bible says none of us deserve forgiveness of our sins, It says that God loved us enough to offer just that. We are supposed to be like Jesus, and since he forgives us, we must forgive others.

Matthew 6:14-16
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. (NIV)

Those who are forgiven much, must also forgive much.

Here is a site about forgiveness...Powerful stuff
http://christianity.about.com/od/whatdoesthebiblesay/a/bibleforgivenes.htm

Sep 1, 2007
So Morgan's happy huh? Why, because Justin Miller says he is?

Wow Justin. Even after all of this, I gotta hand it to you. I don't know how you continue to convince people of this crap.

So we take a thief at face value now? We defend someone we don't personally know based on his word when what we do know of him is that his ways are unethical. Interesting.

Morgan is not happy. I won't be happy until he is happy.

Aaron

Sep 1, 2007
I merely touted that forgiveness is not deserved. Kris is under the impression that it is.

Thank you for actually reading the Bible and caring enough to set that straight for everyone. I didn't find it appropriate enough to go into all that on a magic forum, but thank you.

Aaron

Nov 5, 2007
Nope, it is not deserved, but it is Required.

I wish more people forgave and practiced the grace they preached, think of the way the world would be.

OK here is the final word on this topic..and Morgan will chime in here in a few days to confirm all of this.

First, Aaron de long was told by Morgan just a few minutes ago that he needs to back off and stay out of this.

Morgan and Myself and US alone are dealing with this issue. Morgan is a stand up guy and he will say the same about me. We have come to a conclusion where we both are happy with the outcome and will benefit from this equally. Aaron De long has decided to use this forum and the other one to air dirty laundry..for that Aaron I forgive you.

Morgan will be on here soon to set the record straight. he apologizes he cannot right now due to a computer issue..but will be more than happy to confirm what i say in this post.
I have been on the phone with Morgan for the past 40 minutes, Aaron called within those 40 min to Morgan, Morgan told him to back off this was not his problem anymore and he thanked Aaron for caring about him. But Aaron went to far. Thats OK i still forgive you Aaron.

So to summarize..
Morgan and Myself have been gentlemen to each other and we hope to meet one day and shake hands. We both agree that this should not have gone the way it did but you deal with what you have been given, Morgan believes that I have gone above and beyond what I needed to do..maybe but I just want people to know Morgan and myself are happy with the outcome and he will say so in a few days.

Also, I just called Morgan to confirm what I said here and if he wanted me to add anything else..his reply..perfect, you talked about everything we did. He aslo wants me to give you his e-mail so if YOU have any questions he would be more than happy to answer those...
morgan@morganthemagician.com

Justin N. Miller

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to add one more thing.
Aaron de long is no longer speaking for anyone but himself.

Morgan and I have worked this out and it will be made public soon.

You have now Morgans e-mail please e-mail him and ask him point blank if he agrees with Aaron now. He does not.

Justin N. Miller

Nov 12, 2007
If you don't even use the idea in your effect, then why are you trying so hard to appease everyone? There is no logic in this, and anyone who is not BLIND will surely see that Justin obviously did something very unethical, thinking he would not get caught. He was mistaken. He was caught and called out. He now thinks he can worm his way out of this situation. He wants to act like HE is a VICTIM!

The only victim is Morgan, the man that is having thousands stolen from him.

-V

Sep 1, 2007
I went the distance to make sure it was good. It seems that finally, it will be, if you follow through.

Thanks for your forgiveness, but I don't need it. I've done nothing to you that would merit me asking you to forgive me. Unless you consider telling the truth a sin... but you and I both know it is the lie that needs forgiveness. I'm waiting and so is the rest of the community.

Ummmm... and I don't back off until you do what is finally right!

Let this be a lesson to all of you regarding any of your dealings.

Woof!

Aaron

lol,
This just gets to funny.

No V you cannot speak for Morgan. Morgan will set the record straight real soon. So go ahead all of you who would like to post things like this..it will only hurt you in the end when morgan comes on here in a few days...

Looks like another one sold thanks v.

Justin N. Miller

Nov 12, 2007
Justin,

How will it hurt me? Regardless of if you actually did set this straight now, the fact will always remain that you HAD to be abused and called out to do the right thing. What would've happened if people didn't have the guts to do so? You are trying to come out of this scott-free, and looking like a hero. Let me say this once:

JUSTIN MILLER IS NOT A HERO.

If you think magic consumers are stupid enough to have the wool pulled over their eyes, to not see what is really happening here, then you sir, are even more dense than I had originally thought.

-V

Nov 12, 2007
And as far as this being comical, I guess if I was in your shoes I would be laughing also. Laughing all the way to the bank as you cash your stolen checks.

I don't believe your audacity. To laugh in people's faces like you are better than us. You are right, Justin, this situation IS comical. Your behavior and complete lack of social and business skills IS laughable.

-V

oh v lol keep talking.
What is your real name if I may ask?

Why don't you contact Morgan and ask him all of what you accuse me of and then be a man and come back and apologize....(jepordy theme)

Justin N. Miller

hero?..not in the least..great show though..do you watch?

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm closing this thread due to requests from several members. Frankly, it's disturbing to the see the outright bashing that is omnipresent in this thread.

Let's keep all discussion professional and courteous. Moreover, constructive and amicable criticism is always welcome, but attacking other members, which is disrespectful and gratuitous, is not.

JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results