Kaleidoscope Cards by Royal Magic

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
The Effect: The performer pulls two face up cards from the deck. He explains that he placed then there from another pack. The back of the deck is shown. The backs of every card are shown to be very different. The performer then deals cards face down onto the table and lets the spectator say stop. One of the face up cards is placed in the deck. The deck is then squared. The spectator then takes the deck and deals cards face down until they want to stop. Once they do the performer places the other face up card in the deck. The deck is then squared. The cards are then spred and the face up cards and the cards next to it are taken out.

Climax 1 - The back of the performs cards and the back of the cards the spectator selected match.

Climax 2 - The faces of the cards also match.

Climax 3 - The deck is then spread face up to show all the cards the same but only black. The spectator has not only picked matching faces and backs, but the only two red cards in the deck.

Props - I think the props are very cool. It comes with several different backed playing cards.

Difficulty - This trick is self working and very easy to do. Reset is almost instant.

Final thoughts - This is a great little trick to carry in your close up case. Although I would not recomend repeating it for the same person twice.

Although it may be time consuming you could construct this deck on your own to fit your particular style.

Also for the price it is well worth the money.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Good review nremtb, the effect sounds pretty cool.

This would be a good trick to use when you want to switch out decks, put a regular one a way and then do a trick with this one and then bring out a different regular deck (stacked, gimmicked...etc) for your next trick.

Thanks for the review, I've seen this somewhere (Magic Geek probably) and had forgotten about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results