Karnival Midnights

Jan 11, 2009
what's up homies? keepin it gangsta? fo' shnizzle?

All drug provoked rap expressions aside, I found out about these just a little bit ago. Once again, just a get-rich-quick scheme I'm sure but they look kind of cool IMO.

Probably more of something to just use every so often though. And yes, i bought the first Karnivals (they're ok) but no, I'm not a fan boy. Anyway, the design is cool so i'mma buy a few.

http://www.bigblindmedia.com/KarnivalMidnight.htm

informatively,
LK__

Edit: I know this has been discussed before here but it'll inform some more unaware people.

Oct 22, 2008
what's up homies? keepin it gangsta? fo' shnizzle?

All drug provoked rap expressions aside, I found out about these just a little bit ago. Once again, just a get-rich-quick scheme I'm sure but they look kind of cool IMO.

Probably more of something to just use every so often though. And yes, i bought the first Karnivals (they're ok) but no, I'm not a fan boy. Anyway, the design is cool so i'mma buy a few.

http://www.bigblindmedia.com/KarnivalMidnight.htm

informatively,
LK__

Edit: I know this has been discussed before here but it'll inform some more unaware people.

Well they don't come out till may so ill prob pre order like 3 decks around the time school lets out.

May 3, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of the back design. The white version looks fugly to me, but these look a tiny bit better. Anyway, I think the price is way too high for a deck with the same Bicycle quality.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
ehh they're limited edition so hopefully they'll get more expensive in around 2 years. and ill be happy cause i bought 3 of em :cool:

Urgh, the White Bikes are limited edition too, it doesn't mean they're not going to have alot printed, it's just they'll stop afterwards. For some reason, I don't think they will increase in price alot, maybe a few pounds higher.

Jan 11, 2009
I don't see the need in the big fuss around these cards. The finish isn't great, and the design isn't spectacular. I much prefer Guardians & Centurions.

Dude, thts UR opinion. & i said tht they're ok. Plus, they don't handle ANYTHING like regular bikes. But yes, guards & cents are better. I didn't say that they're "great" or anything. Not to mention most of the fuss is due to people like u hating them.

LK__

The Karnival deck is one of the better decks of cards I've bought. Beautiful finish and handle perfect straight out of the box. More than can be said for the Guardians which were f***ing awful. Every single deck from the brick I bought, handled like a deck of cards made from toffee. Worst cards I've ever had the misfortune to buy.

Rabid

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
The Karnival deck is one of the better decks of cards I've bought. Beautiful finish and handle perfect straight out of the box. More than can be said for the Guardians which were f***ing awful. Every single deck from the brick I bought, handled like a deck of cards made from toffee. Worst cards I've ever had the misfortune to buy.

Rabid

Rabidator:: Ellusionist Systems Model: 101

Self explanatory there.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I've handled ALOT of decks, and Guards & Cents along with Smoke & Mirrors and Split Spades are definitely my favorites. However, I mostly use Tally's because they're cheap and have decent handling.

Self explanatory there.

Don't be an ass

I bought 2 bricks of Vintage 1800 decks , a blue and red and both were rubbish so take a moment to think before you badger me you obnoxious little child.

I put my Ellusionist tag in my signature to be upfront to y'all as I know how much it is needed to placate the sad individuals that need to create discourse where there is none. So stop all the whining and *****ing and be man enough to call me out for something I haven't actually done and prove yourself to be an arse, don't hide behind quotes that you think make you look more intelligent that you are.

Rabid

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I was just stating a reason for why you may have said what you did say. Everyone I've ever spoke to loved the feel of Guardians & Centurions then you come along and say they're crap. Therefor there is a reason to assume that is why you said what you said.

Oct 22, 2008
I was just stating a reason for why you may have said what you did say. Everyone I've ever spoke to loved the feel of Guardians & Centurions then you come along and say they're crap. Therefor there is a reason to assume that is why you said what you said.

i gotta totally agree bro

Oh bollocks.

Every single person that's ever bought a brick of whatever has thought they are great huh?

Do you also believe in the Loch Ness Monster?

I'm sorry to seem harsh buddy, but when someone throws down the 'E' card at me in such a pathetic fashion, it gets my back up. Basically you're calling me a liar because of some self-imposed war between two online magic stores.

So...I ask you...whose the child here?

The decks of cards I bought were sodding rubbish. I will not be buying any more. End of story.

Get over yourself and your desire to be one of the eleven.

Rabid

Jan 13, 2008
First of all, keep the bickering to a minimum, children...let's stay on topic--Karnival Midnights are the topic of discussion here.

Secondly, you'll find everything I have to say in this topic, which is the exact same as this one, except started earlier. Search button, people! :rolleyes:

Oct 22, 2008
Oh bollocks.

Every single person that's ever bought a brick of whatever has thought they are great huh?

Do you also believe in the Loch Ness Monster?

I'm sorry to seem harsh buddy, but when someone throws down the 'E' card at me in such a pathetic fashion, it gets my back up. Basically you're calling me a liar because of some self-imposed war between two online magic stores.

So...I ask you...whose the child here?

The decks of cards I bought were sodding rubbish. I will not be buying any more. End of story.

Get over yourself and your desire to be one of the eleven.

Rabid

woahh harshh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results