Keep this stuff OFF YouTube.

Sep 1, 2007
If you see a tutorial on youtube, just rate it one star so less people will look at it. And leave a comment like "thats not how you do it" or something like that. Thats the only thing we can do really.

Aug 31, 2007
If you see a tutorial on youtube, just rate it one star so less people will look at it. And leave a comment like "thats not how you do it" or something like that. Thats the only thing we can do really.

Great Idea, I didn't think of that.

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan

Problem if it is a Penguin Magic video though. Because people post the actual videos of the teaching. If you comment on the actual video of "it's not the real way to do it." you will make yourself look like a fool. So it won't always work.

Sep 1, 2007
Problem if it is a Penguin Magic video though. Because people post the actual videos of the teaching. If you comment on the actual video of "it's not the real way to do it." you will make yourself look like a fool. So it won't always work.

Well if its the video its self I think it can be removed because of copyright laws. But I see far more people teaching it them self because they want people to know who they are so people will think there "cool"

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I forget who said this, but I really like the idea of all magicians using Magic Video Depot to post tricks that they performed. MVD is not well known by the public eye. But the only problem is I dont know how Ideal its going to be to convince alot of magicians to stop using Youtube, even though exposer and poor performance is a big issue on sites such as youtube.

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
Well if its the video its self I think it can be removed because of copyright laws. But I see far more people teaching it them self because they want people to know who they are so people will think there "cool"

Yet, none of them have been taken off. I am surprised no company or anything has taken legal action from YouTube expect Viacom, from what I remember.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
real magicians dont use youtube
only 12 year old kids who think that they are cool because their parents just bought them some trick online use youtube...most of the time to expose it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results