King of Cards

Sep 1, 2007
im pretty sure houdini is the king of cards... I saw a poster with him doing a double-armspread-turnover that said as much.

unless you guys are cool with renaming things that have already existed in teh magic world from the 1900s... do we do that much around here? ;)

Nov 1, 2007
Are you guys kidding? Steve Forte owns everyone previously stated. And don't reply saying "But we were talking about flourishers," because he owns all of them too.

Houdini, just because he was doing non-magical card manipulation 80 years before anyone knew the big names of today.

Steve Forte? Who the hell is that?

UnholyGodn: Shut the hell up. A douchebag comment like that can only be made by a douchebag. It's funny your still bashing De'vo for some hits on your myspace and youtube ****. Seriously shut the hell up.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Steve Forte? Who the hell is that?

You have not lived until you have seen Steve Forte's Bottom and Center Deals. Well, I guess I should say "haven't seen Steve Forte's Bottom and Center Deals". You know Bill Malone's video on YouTube of Scarne's Aces? That was Steve Forte's method...

Sep 2, 2007
Now I think it all depends on how you define "King of Cards".
For me, Brian Tudor is disqualified, because of Vanity and Rudeness. I found it pretty sad to listen to his ramblings on King of Cards.
Also: If you are releasing a Dvd that is supposed to teach others the moves, you should at least try to explain them. It felt like he just wanted to show off and he doesn't even want the customers to learn these moves.
He even manages to make you feel insignificant by saying: Perfecting a move is nothing! Creating one is everything.
Ok. It might be better to create your own stuff, but hey: Not everyone aspires to do that.

Allright, sorry for my tantrum. I was just shocked to see Brian so angry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results