Levitations

Sep 2, 2007
If you know balducci then google andruzzi ascending. Very easy to make, and people can watch from front and back but not sides.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I wouldn't know what the best self levitation is as ive only use a couple, but here's a list of every levitation I can think of at this time thats available (not stage)

Wild Levitation
F.L.Y (formely aliun)
Skywalker
Icarus
Chris Angels (well the one he put his name to)
NeoRise
Elevator
Elevator 2
Gravitate
Balducci
King Rising
Zero Gravity
Fearsons Box Levitation
Wall Walker

Sep 4, 2007
Pathway

I've been constructing a new levitation that I will try to make it the only levitation needed.

360 angle proof and no visible support, someone could even put there hands under you.

If you would like more information, or maybe even proof that this is real, visit

Here

Tons of people critized it until somewhere around page 2, where Christopher Williams( Yes, the one who was in Impervious ) stated:

Ok M4g1c sent me the principle behind this, and a couple videos which were rather intersting. At first I was incredibly skeptical about this, now I am starting to believe. I have asked a few more questins about this, but this actually, and honestly seems rather clever, and I haven't seen this used in Magic before.

M4G1c, I will be honest. You have convinced me now from 0% chance of me believing this, to atleast 50%. I know the principle, and it is clever, answer my questions and I will happily up how much I believe in this product. Guys, this is NOTHING liek X- Levitation or any other hoax. There is a genuine, and clever explanation behind this...stay tuned!

By the way, I am refered to as m4g1c on this forum and on really all magic forums.

Others explain that this levitation has been tried by many magicians, david copperfield even, but no magicains has been able to pin point the right calculations for this.

This, is real magic my friends =).

Sep 2, 2007
Out of idle curiosity, what's wrong with Skywalker? I was building my own levitation (came up with the idea, later found out it already exists as Icarus), when I came across Skywalker and seriously started rethinking the whole thing. I've been thinking about buying Skywalker for some time, but I'd like to hear opinions from people who own it.

Sep 1, 2007
I've been constructing a new levitation that I will try to make it the only levitation needed.

360 angle proof and no visible support, someone could even put there hands under you.

If you would like more information, or maybe even proof that this is real, visit

Here

Tons of people critized it until somewhere around page 2, where Christopher Williams( Yes, the one who was in Impervious ) stated:

Ok M4g1c sent me the principle behind this, and a couple videos which were rather intersting. At first I was incredibly skeptical about this, now I am starting to believe. I have asked a few more questins about this, but this actually, and honestly seems rather clever, and I haven't seen this used in Magic before.

M4G1c, I will be honest. You have convinced me now from 0% chance of me believing this, to atleast 50%. I know the principle, and it is clever, answer my questions and I will happily up how much I believe in this product. Guys, this is NOTHING liek X- Levitation or any other hoax. There is a genuine, and clever explanation behind this...stay tuned!

By the way, I am refered to as m4g1c on this forum and on really all magic forums.

Others explain that this levitation has been tried by many magicians, david copperfield even, but no magicains has been able to pin point the right calculations for this.

This, is real magic my friends =).

You are scaring me. Just make sure you don't blow up the town your in with what ever your doing lol.

Sep 4, 2007
Out of idle curiosity, what's wrong with Skywalker? I was building my own levitation (came up with the idea, later found out it already exists as Icarus), when I came across Skywalker and seriously started rethinking the whole thing. I've been thinking about buying Skywalker for some time, but I'd like to hear opinions from people who own it.

Mmm....well, skywalker is certainly a lip biter once you know the secret.
Lets, just say its something you would expect from something you wouldn't expect.

Sep 4, 2007
I wouldn't want someone to look under the feet when doing it, I would be accused of a transfestite or cross dresser.

Sep 1, 2007
Funny you said that, this actually requires something that can explode if handled carelessly.

Anywho =), I'll try to remain calm.

dude are you freaking kidding me? You rock!

Could you tell me the principle behind it? sorry, had to ask.

Sep 2, 2007
Mmm....well, skywalker is certainly a lip biter once you know the secret.
Lets, just say its something you would expect from something you wouldn't expect.

That response was just cryptic enough to leave me with no idea whatsoever about the possible drawbacks of this effect. I thank you kindly.

Sep 2, 2007
basically, I don't do it, it is easy for someone to call you a cross dresser.

Um, okay. That's interesting. That gives me some idea, I guess, but I don't really consider that a drawback to the effect. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results