Life

Feb 8, 2008
This video really irritated me, I really don't like the whole lecture about life, I don't think you're in any position to try to force your narrow minded views on me, you certainly don't have enough life experience to preach about all the situations you talk about . You don't need to force religion into magic, I certainly don't want to hear it. I can accept the world as it is without having to pretend there's a god, the truth hurts, you should accept it.

This forums for magic, I saw very little of it in your video, just a few random unrelated events not performed especially well.

Sorry you feel that way.

It's just a routine I put together. No one else has to perform it.

The technique wasn't the greatest and I will work on the finisher, but as far as it goes, it suits my needs.

Sorry you feel that way.

It's just a routine I put together. No one else has to perform it.

The technique wasn't the greatest and I will work on the finisher, but as far as it goes, it suits my needs.
don't trip, you were not forcing your religion on anyone, those are just narrow minded people thinking that way, all it was, was a simple lecture done with flourish and moves. Its not like you said, I am now going to convert all of you into Christians, and Halo's appear on someone's head. Keep up the good work, and remember. Practice. and work on the patter. Your good. Its really sad to hear people talk down on something positive.....

D

Deleted member 2755

Just deleted the last several posts in this thread. Theory 11 is about magic, not about religion as it is a sensitive subject to talk about on a forum and is off topic. I also think there are kinder ways to get points across than from what I saw in this thread. Focus on the magic.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results