Local magic shops

Oct 17, 2007
Hi,

I hear lots of people talking about "your local magic shop". I live in the Chicago area (a little west of it), and I haven't found any. If anyone lives around there, could you help me out?

Thanks

hm.

Im in the metro detroit area and their is an amazing magic shop I work at called the Wunderground Magic Shop www.wundergroundmagicshop.com

In chicago you can take the amtrak to Royal Oak which is right nearby the edge of clawson and royal oak. It takes around 2 and a half hours each way but it sure as hell is worth it!

Oct 4, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
Chicago Magic

You don't have to go all the way to Detroit for great magic shops. We have 2 right here in Chicago. If you don't mind coming into the city there's Magic, Inc. on north Lincoln, the wbsite is: www.magicinc.net. It was originally owned by the late great Jay Marshal and had gone down some after his passing but is trying to make a come back. They had a great lecture there with Eugene Burger last month and Arthur trace will be there Dec 8. Next, and in my opinion the very best, is Midwest Magic out in Franklin Park. The website is: www.midwestmagic.net. Much bigger showroom than Magic, Inc. and dude if they don't have it it's probably not available. Great lectures there as well and I've gotten to meet and know some of the best names in magic through them. Check 'em out, you can't go wrong. :D

Sep 2, 2007
the closest magic shop to me is over 900 kilometers away. and the closest canadian one is 1446 KM's away :(

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results