Looking Back.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Any serious card magician would know of Paul Lepaul and would have read The card magic of paul lepaul, I have but earlier this week , I received a autographed The card magic of paul lepaul (only 500 were made), only spent 150 pounds for it, bought it from a fellow magician.

Know this made me think, about Paul LePaul and the old godfathers of magic. So I started searching round the internet and mainly magicpedia, also asking some people at The Circle, and learn so much on Charlie Miller, Dai Vernon and Paul Lepaul.
Charlie Miller and Dai Vernon has both packed their stuff and searched for Allan Kennedy who was rumored to be able to deal cards from the center of the deck.
Also, Dai Vernon started reading The Expert at the card table at the age of 8 and memorized its contents by the time he was 13.
I could go on for days talking about the history of the "Godfathers" of magic.

So I urge you all to search the internet (dont believe everything!), ask experienced magicians etc and learn about the history of your art.

I will leave you with this video of Charlie Miller doing some table card magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkeJggTnN1Y&

For those interested in
Charlie Miller's and Dai Vernon's journey to find the man who could do the center deal, have a look at The Magician and the cardsharp.

Dec 18, 2009
For those interested in
Charlie Miller's and Dai Vernon's journey to find the man who could do the center deal, have a look at The Magician and the cardsharp.

It is also included in Phantoms of the Card Table, which is also a great read as someone before me mentioned.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results