Looking for sleights

Mar 27, 2008
What I'm looking for is 2 things, first, what's the best way to control the spectator's card, which is face-up in a face-down deck to the top face-down. I though of half pass, and clipshift maybe.

And the second thing was, how can I quickly get the top face-down card in to the center face-up??

If anybody knows any certain sleights for them and could tell where I can learn them, I'd really appreciate that.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
For the latter, Garcia Reversal (David Misner's Inversion Theory pdf has it) might work.. Nothing's coming to me about the first one at the moment though, sorry I'm not more help. Will let you know if I think of anything..

Feb 1, 2008
For the first thing you can use the WOW Control to the bottom. As the card is placed on top of the lower half of the deck, you dribble the rest of the cards on top of it - the card however ends up reversed on the bottom of the deck :) From there you can simply shuffle it to the top (no one will suspect anything as they know the card is face up, so it can't be the top card) or you can use bottom palm and directly put it to the top.

The WOW Control is found on the DVD "Control Freak" by Olivier Macia.

Feb 1, 2008
... for the second part, I guess you can use Ego Change and then simply cut the deck. It's not very direct if that's what you want, but it can be done in less than a second.

Sep 2, 2007
London
In The Card Classics of Ken Krenzel by Harry Lorayne, he teaches the Invisible Reverse Transfer, which could be used to accomplish both of these things, i.e. reversing a card and moving it to a different part of the deck at the same time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results