Loops

Sep 20, 2008
How comes no one uses these? i just started using loops, and im quite fond of them actually.

my only problem is that ive purchased it not even a day ago, and ive lost one, and broke another.

D:

Sep 22, 2007
I think that is why so many people dont use them. because they break easy and you loose them. but once you get used to them you can make them last a really long time. i started usin loops a year ago and i love them.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Just a couple of tips:

- Stretch the loops gradually before using (carefully). This will prevent them from breaking easily in the future.

- Wear the loop around your wrist. Spectators won't notice and you'll always have it on hand and ready to use.

Word.

Sep 30, 2007
I think that is why so many people dont use them. because they break easy and you loose them. but once you get used to them you can make them last a really long time. i started usin loops a year ago and i love them.

Make your own, for about 30$ you can make around 100 or more loops. If you buy the pre-made ones, 30$ would only get you about 15 loops. Homemade>pre-made

Sep 1, 2007
I would also recommend purchasing some infinity thread and tying your own loops.

Also, for those of you who tie your own loops, here's a tip for what I do. I use a knot similar to the double figure 8, but since the loop ends are so small, I just tape the ends together and tie a double knot.

So basically, you just fold the thread in half and tie the ends as if it were a single thread.

Mar 9, 2008
houston, tx
also, do not expose loops to the sun too much..
it will break real easily and ware out..
when using loops in the day light
where the loop can be expose to the sun..
try to create a shadow and do your loop
magic under your shadow, not only does it
make your loop invisible but it will no break
due to the sun not messing up your loop..
:D

-Jess

baller08

Banned
Sep 21, 2008
I stretched mine out pretty carefully and they do last much longer. But if they snag, they'll still break.

2 days ago I was doing the Haunted Deck routine where the half the deck moves on its own and the selected card shoots out....right when it shot out my loop broke, but I had been using that loop for a couple of weeks and I snagged it earlier that day so it was probably weak.

The good news is since the loop broke I just immediately handed the deck out for examination so that worked out great.

Oct 23, 2008
Canada Ontario
Ya my buddy uses loopes and the reactions he gets with them are really good. Also there not to difficult to use and they dont get spotted usually(friend gets paranoid about flashing the loop)

Sep 20, 2008
im curious, everyone's saying "Oh this and that gets GREAT reactions"

but no one ever talks about loops, ive recently just got into it and im like :O

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results