Lucky Accidents

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I love it when that happens. Today after Jeff McBride's lecture, I was jamming with some friends and I shot a card up. At the same time I shot the card, one of my friends just so happened to take out his wallet and open it to get some money. Right as he opens it, the card lands inside his wallet perfectly! Imagine the odds of that happening again! Has something ever happened to you purely out of luck while you were performing or practicing?

I've actually been mucking around, not being a magician I just screw around with basic tricks, and I'll get a friend to pick a card, put it in the deck and just shuffle it crazily, then I go through the deck till it's their card. The funny thing is when it's the first card, which has actually happened twice. They are like "wtf" I just walk away :)

Sep 9, 2007
i did the molecule 2 one card production, on the flip, i thought i was gonna drop all the cards, none fell, except the chosen card, on the back of my left hand

Nov 17, 2007
I did a 360 deck flip but flipped my wrist in a weird way so the deck spung like 3 times in a diagonal spin (I know. sounds weird). While they were in the air, it spread into a perfect fan. I caught the fan and just stared at it for like 30 min. LOL.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
I love it when that happens. Today after Jeff McBride's lecture, I was jamming with some friends and I shot a card up. At the same time I shot the card, one of my friends just so happened to take out his wallet and open it to get some money. Right as he opens it, the card lands inside his wallet perfectly! Imagine the odds of that happening again! Has something ever happened to you purely out of luck while you were performing or practicing?

The chances of that happening again are 50/50.. either it happens or it doesn't :D jkjk.. I normally act like I'm not surprised when some fluke happens.. kind of like when I play basketball haha

Nov 12, 2007
i think i have all of those beat haha

i was joking around with my friend about other people wanting to try to do a magic trick after i do something they cant explain, so i was like think of a card, and as he thought of one i dribbled through the deck, stopped randomly and showed him the card he was thinking of litterly milliseconds after he thought of one and he was like whoa.....that was insaine man and he completly forgot that i was making fun of other people... and i pretended like i did it on purpose haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results