M5 PK Magic

Nov 5, 2007
I have decided the M5 has enabled me to perform the most real magic I have ever dreamed of. The ability to make coins flip in people's hands, slide silverware and sticks across tables, stop watches, perform "mind thread", etc has produced a wide variety of reactions. Lots of smiles and amazed expressions, some screaming, some ladies asking my wife if I was into the occult, and many other things have happened in the last week, that have had me on reaction highs. Combine this, electric touch and loops, and you are a modern day Merlin at psychokinetic power. It will definitely not be a favorite for some, but if this is your style, the M5 fits right in, and will quickly be a reputation maker. People now think I can move things with my mind, they believe and smile and laugh in awe, and that is worth it all.

Jan 5, 2008
Drury Lane
I know that commenting on this thread is outdated, but it seems lonely. xD

Anyway, how do you manage bringing the M5 to around?
I'd love bringing it to school, but it can destroy computers, Smart Boards, Cash Register thingies, yada yada.
I don't wanna be known for destroying information in the sake of doing a magic trick.

I feel bad that I don't really use the M5 that often.

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
Knowing the proper way to handle and store a M5 will eliminate any accidental damage to electronics, and most of it is just common sense. I believe the M5 comes with instructions as well as proper handling and care.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I wouldn't bring the M5 into school. It can destroy computers and there's just so many metal things that you could get stuck to. Desks, chairs, chalkboard, lockers.
My friend in my school has a pacemaker, and if I had the M5, I wouldn't be able to walk next to him in the hall way, otherwise he would get a bunch of shocks from the pacemaker because the M5 causes it to get messed up.(I asked what would happen if he got near ______)

Jan 5, 2008
Drury Lane
Knowing the proper way to handle and store a M5 will eliminate any accidental damage to electronics, and most of it is just common sense. I believe the M5 comes with instructions as well as proper handling and care.
Well yeah. It tells you to keep it at least 2 feet away from any electronic devices.
Which is... nearly impossible for me in my school.

Jan 24, 2008
M5

How do you control th M5? Every time I try to make a coin move or a match stand up the object flys and sticks to my sleeve. Is there a special technique to the M5, special placements on your body?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results