M5

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
Hi guys....

I was wondering if I should get ellusionist M5 system. But the thing is I don't even know what it is. Is it a ring? or can it be done sleeveless? If any of you guys have the product, can you give me some opinions whether I should buy it or not.

Hope you have a good day. :)

Thanks
Abu

Jun 24, 2008
United States
Its Just another PK item, if your not into that kinda thing, dont buy it. I dont own it, but my friend does. I dont believe you can use it sleevless, but i know my friend figured out a way.

m5 stinks
never got one, never will
That makes total sense :rolleyes:. How do you know it's not a good item if you've never owned one?

You CAN use the M5 sleeveless, but it involves a little bit of tweaking of the gimmick and I think it's either taught on the DVD or in the notes that are supplied with it. I can't exactly vouch for the product because I don't own it but I have personally heard good AND bad things about it. If you think PK suits you then go for it! :)

Mitch

Feb 8, 2008
This item is very clothing-limited, unless you're creative enough to think of some ways to better conceal it. I'll try not to reveal too much, but the M5 is a very picky product. You must think of what type of trick you're going to do, exactly how you're going to do it, and where you're going to do it. Don't get me wrong, this item is one of the few tricks in my inventory that I would call a reputation maker. It will blow away audiences, but for me, at the price it is, the product hasn't paid itself off yet. Overall, it's great if you treat the situations you use it in very delicately.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Honestly, the M5 is great, I don't use it as much now in the summer but during the winter I go crazy with it. You really won't be disappointed with it at all,a dn if you have a PK Ring it works even better. Also if you can afford the bigger bundle, get that, because it comes with just about triple the items and it is about double the price. Hope this helps in some way.

-SM

Sep 1, 2007
Eh I dont think a magnet is really worth 100+ dollars.
Sure it comes with some nifty stuff, but you could find some applications for it by yourself.

Just google neodymium magnets.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results