Magazine?

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Was Wondering if there is any one that knows of any good Magic, Illusion, or Flourishing Magazines Or More card based Magazine That are by 6 or 12 month subscription. I Know of one called Magic. And I have looked online but only find dead ends. Anyone Know of others? Thanks..!

Street Magic magazine caters to the new fad in magic and has a heavy emphasis on cards/mentalism-type stuff. Decent magazine from what I've seen, but I haven't seen enough to tell you yay or nay.

Genii and Magic are both great sources of magical information, technique, reviews, etc. Neither focuses solely on cards, but both do offer a lot of closeup magic in the Magicana and Talk About Tricks sections, respectively. If you can afford to get both, if not, take your pick, you'll love either one.

As mentioned above, if you join either the SAM or the IBM, you'll receive a monthly magazine as part of your subscription.

I would recommend ordering a back issue of both Genii and Magic, for like $6.00 each, and making your decision from there.

www.geniimagazine.com

http://www.magicmagazine.com/

Pj

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Thanks

Thanks For the Input. I have seen the Magic Mag. And I looking for more of a Close up or card Magazine Or even some "Underground" Stuff..! Most Magazines out there are Like more towards stage or the magic I'm not into "Quote Pulling a bunny out of a hat or even use magic wands" Maybe just not my style you can hate me For saying that. But If there Is not a Magazine out there that will be of use to many Flourishing or Card Magic I'm sure it would be a big hit to the magic Community if one was made.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 10, 2008
If you want Underground and close-up (and good humor) then I reccomend Street Magic Magazine as its amazing and also pretty funny.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results