Magic Cases

Jun 22, 2009
sarnia Ont. Canada
Hey everyone I am soon going to be putting on stage performances and would like to acquire a magic case to make my show more professional. This case should hold decks individually and ideally have a large open area for loose magic props and tricks. Although these are relatively undescriptive details, the only requirements are it should be medium size and preferably stainless steel or metal of some sort. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey everyone I am soon going to be putting on stage performances and would like to acquire a magic case to make my show more professional. This case should hold decks individually and ideally have a large open area for loose magic props and tricks. Although these are relatively undescriptive details, the only requirements are it should be medium size and preferably stainless steel or metal of some sort. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

when you say case do you mean like luggage or a portable carrying case like a briefcase. if its the latter than this might fit
case
its very affordable, has a customizable interior to fit what you need. i use it to carry decks as well as other props when i go to gigs or travel. It also a great upper organizer that fits my Thumb tips, sharpie's, business cards, silks and other smaller props PERFECTLY. its a great case, only issue i have is its a bit big for when im doing a smaller set so im looking for a smaller one too but its great for everything else

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
A couple guys in my local magic club use those cases, jrobarts05. There's a smaller version at Office Max (Or Office Depot, not sure which), but same basic construction and interior.

Jun 22, 2009
sarnia Ont. Canada
Hanks everyone for your time and effort in helping me out
. Jrobarts05 , thanks for the fantastic suggestion and luckily there is a lowes being built in my city right now so I will be picking one of those up. Everyone else thanks allot for the links and suggestions.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
JRobarts has posted the exact one that I use as well for carrying my act. Very affordable and many guys in our ring have that exact one as well.

You can also try Walmart and go to the cosmetic section and they have boxes that open up like tackle boxes. They are great for close up acts. I have one of these as well.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
No problem. That is what you are looking for right? A carrying case that looks professional or were you looking for a roll on table / case that sits on the stage?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results