Magic Castle

Jun 4, 2008
san clemente, ca
Hey anyone going to the magic castle this Saturday to audition for the junior society? I'm going to be attending and I'm quite nervous. I'd love to hear any advice or stories about auditioning.
-Jacob

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I was just there in June. Awesome time. I will not be auditioning, just happened to go out there for vacation. I was lucky to get passes from Johnny Ace Palmer.

I was able to see the Pendragons, Arian Black, Sylvester the Jester, and a few others.

The environment alone is outstanding. You'll be fine and good luck.

Sep 20, 2009
what is your routine?

just relax man, and have fun... you wont fool the judges so don't think you will... but you can still make them have a magical experience... connect with them on a personal level, and deliver it to them that way

Cheers mate

Aug 31, 2007
what is your routine?

just relax man, and have fun... you wont fool the judges so don't think you will... but you can still make them have a magical experience... connect with them on a personal level, and deliver it to them that way

Cheers mate

Mmmm that's debatable. You can fool them, just don't over complicate it.

Sep 20, 2009
Mmmm that's debatable. You can fool them, just don't over complicate it.

yeah okay i concur with you on that

you could fool them... but i think the most important part is making it an experience none the less you dig mate?

Sep 20, 2009
i heard you can't use fire until your a member.... i could be wrong though..

they have great service though if you have any questions, just shoot them an email

cheers

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results