Magic dealer?

Jun 17, 2008
malaysia
i am from malaysia and i would like to know if anyone know where can i find any website on the net that sell bicycle decks, tally ho decks in bulk at a great price ( also some magic accessories like double facer or double backer pk ring etc )? i am planning to purchase around 10 dozens. by the way, i do not have any business license n order to become a dealer. any website recomend? thanks.......

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
You may want to order bulk bicycles from Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco's, etc. You will definitely get your money's worth. I think you get 12 or 13 decks for like $14 bucks. I am not sure how much shipping it would be.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Only a few Costco stores continue to sell Bicycle decks - very few I have found sell Tally-Ho. Our price on standard decks is one of the lowest on the net, especially at 12+ deck quantity. For high volume purchases (over 144 decks), you can contact our support crew to inquire about additional discount. Regarding Kardwell, they are very well known, trustworthy, and established.

I was wondering how long it would take before someone pointed out that the same site that they are posting this question on IS a retailer of playing cards themself.

I'm just surprised it was JB who took the initiative.

Jun 17, 2008
malaysia
the problem is i am an individual and would like to purchase in bulk without a business license. hope i can purchase from some website online. i guess i will make my purchase in november. thanks again

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results