Magic For Kids

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
so i might be doing some magic for kids in a daycare scenario so i was wondering if any of you knew of some good sponge ball material.

now you see it now you don't by bill tarr has a basic and a more advanced sponge ball routine in its pages.
You should be fine with that as far as sponge ball.
I won't recommend a DVD because usually its the same things you can learn from a few books just really overpriced and shipping and handling..well you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete Pridanonda

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2009
The best DVD on spongeball that I learned the most from is Jay Noblezada's DVD and Sankey's Earplugs DVD. The latter is a new look on sponge balls that every people can all relate to.
Also, while this might not relate to the main point of this thread entirely, I strongly advise you to take a look at an effect called "The Okito Voodoo Doll" This trick is perfect for every audience and situation and is a reputation maker. Please do check it out, you will not regret it.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Don't get Noblezada's DVD. His technique isn't the best. The routine in Mark Wilson's Complete Course is very good (but don't point to the hand where the ball is supposed to be). Spongeball Toolkit is a good DVD as is the Encyclopedia of Sponge Ball Magic by Ben Salinas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results