Magic For Sale

teddy.meagher

Elite Member
Dec 30, 2011
Hey I am starting to change my style of magic and have a lot of good magic DVDs and Books lying around collecting dust. I was wondering if there was anywhere that I could sell my old stuff or if anyone was interested. Im not looking to make much money from this I just hate to see the tricks sit there. So if anyone knows of anywhere that magicians would purchase cheaply priced magic, or if anyone is interested feel free to e-mail me at tmeagher@bu.edu. Most of the magic that I own is close up and stage magic I have hundreds of DVDs. Thanks for your help

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Assuming you are in the U.S. - probably the best place to sell stuff is the Magic Cafe. However, I think you need 50 posts to have access to that part of the forum. I also think you can list magic you are selling in your signature here... you might want to double check the rules on that.

Dec 29, 2011
Posting a list here might work well, if its allowed, I might be interested in some of it, depends what you've got, could you PM me the list if not post it here?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hi Teddy,
You cannot advertise for sales directly in our forums; however, we DO allow you to make a list of items for sale in your signature portion that can be viewed any time you are posting in other threads. I hope that makes sense.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I see a lot of people listing things on Facebook's various magic pages. TalkMagic in the UK has an area for listing items and then there is Craigs-List and MagicAuction.com

I've even got about 6 or 8 DVDs I've started pitching on Facebook this week.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results